The Cast of Space Patrol!

The Cast of Space Patrol!

A Chapter by PurpleMuse

Captain Arol Nask, Shiro of the Kazakhs, Stephanie Wu, Lissa Phelps, Shika & Ash of the Mursi, Mr. Piff 

Character sketches by @LuisDiegoArt


 Lissa Phelps awoke on a typical school day at St. Lucia’s Prep Academy. High school can be stressful enough, but when space pirates descend in a steam-powered ship and try to sell her and her best friend into slavery off-world, Lissa must do her best to unite the other victims in order to escape.


When Space Patrol steps in and rescues Lissa and her fellow prisoners, the news of the “Space-nap” goes viral and Lissa gets a chance to meet the President of Earth. But in spite of his show of kindness, Lissa soon suspects there is more going on than a first alien encounter.


Thrown into the role of leader to a rag-tag group of teens, an octopus from Jupiter’s moon and a telepathic plant, Lissa embarks on a mission into space aboard the confiscated pirate ship in order to find allies against a corrupt regime bent on selling off the only thing on Earth they don’t own: Humanity. 


Take me to Space Patrol Headquarters



© 2018 PurpleMuse


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Are these the eponymous Space Patrol? Or maybe just a rag tag group that will one day become Space Patrol? Guess we'll need a gripping narrative and a rip roaring adventure to find out. Got one of those lying around, PurpleMuse?

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

PurpleMuse

5 Years Ago

Hi StarNinja!

I've got whole copies of the book lying around, matter of fact! Check o.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 4, 2018
Last Updated on October 4, 2018


Author

PurpleMuse
PurpleMuse

Portland, OR



About
I've been a member of WritersCafe since I was a teenager, dreaming of becoming a published author. Now, I'm a self-published author with three teen fantasy novels and an online bookstore that reac.. more..

Writing
Sisters Sisters

A Chapter by PurpleMuse


Trio Trio

A Chapter by PurpleMuse