Walking through Fire

Walking through Fire

A Poem by .quan.011.

 

 

I will through fire for you.

Just to see you face

Even as my flesh begin to burn and smell

I will not stop, because I can’t imagine my life without you.

So I will keep walking just see you smile and to hear you laugh

I walk through fire and let everything burn  

© 2010 .quan.011.


Author's Note

.quan.011.
please ignore the grammar mistakes

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Reminded me of "Walk through the Fire" by Joss Whedon in "Once More With Feeling" Buffy the Vampire Slayer S7/Ep6. Good use of emotion, it was well displayed and the imagery is both beautiful and grim, well done. I wish I could ignore those grammar mistakes... but I can't, I'm an editor and I think it's a good thing when people point out those mistakes because it furthers you as a writer so...

In the second line you should have "your face" instead of "you face." And in the third line, "begin" should be plural = "begins".

Overall, a very decent poem, well done!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Whoa. I'm always amazed at short pieces that convey such powerful emotion and feeling. This is a piece that does it. So beautiful and a little creepy. Perfect!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Reminded me of "Walk through the Fire" by Joss Whedon in "Once More With Feeling" Buffy the Vampire Slayer S7/Ep6. Good use of emotion, it was well displayed and the imagery is both beautiful and grim, well done. I wish I could ignore those grammar mistakes... but I can't, I'm an editor and I think it's a good thing when people point out those mistakes because it furthers you as a writer so...

In the second line you should have "your face" instead of "you face." And in the third line, "begin" should be plural = "begins".

Overall, a very decent poem, well done!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is phenomenal Quan...truly....I feel the power of Your sentiment...lovely...the idea of burning for someone...fire is one of the more powerful elements...Great piece

Posted 13 Years Ago


This makes me think of the opening song to the TV show The Unit. Evokes a lot of powerful emotions even with these few words. I enjoyed this

Posted 13 Years Ago


It makes me vividly imagine somebody walking through flames to a loved one, but burning before they get there. A touch of sadness and a streak of anger, I absolutely love it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


thats how feel about my kids love it

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very nicely done. The grammar you can worry about later. You are doing a magnificent job with your talent as a writer. It speaks to those who read it, and it holds such a powerful meaning. Nicely done indeed.

Posted 13 Years Ago


i love the way this poem was written...the way it can connect to peoples hearts and inspire them, good job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Yup and be sure when you walk you walk with pride and that the fire heat can't even take you down nice job!! I like this a lot I'm putting it in my favorites this is beautiful. Short, but as I've been told sometimes the shortest poem is the most beautiful and that's true. Nice job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


wow, stunning job on application, the ending speaks volumes, the entire piece gives a unique perspective on desire, an ode to the smile and that it can inspire in the heart and this poem represents a love that represents itself as endless, and the form reciprocates the feeling by being to the point in avery detailed manner, awsome job on this, thanks for sharing your talent.

Posted 13 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

995 Views
20 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 22, 2010
Last Updated on September 22, 2010

Author

.quan.011.
.quan.011.

Newark, DE



About
Hello my name is Quan and I'm new here. I write a complete of stories that I will update. I don't do any peoms, because I'm not good at them. Thanks for reading and review my work. My Novel .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Memories Memories

A Poem by Cynthia


Gasoline Gasoline

A Poem by Muse