*What do you do when...*

*What do you do when...*

A Poem by ~The Queen~

What do you do when...

-oo1-
...the life you've been forced to accept is falling apart around you and your the one in the middle trying to salvage the pieces?

-oo2-
...the one person that you can tell anything to isn't in the same city?

-oo3-
...that little bundle of joy they brought home when you were two is causing you pain?

-oo4-
...the tears don't come at night anymore; to lull you to sleep; to get away from everything?

-oo5-
...when you've built up this image of 'the strong' when really all you're hoping for is a change in the shift?

-oo6-
...music used to the gate to other world and now no one wants you there?

-oo7-
...your voice is too small to be heard because your inexperienced or thinking with your heart?

-oo8-
...someone is ruining their life and everyone around you holds you back to laugh and ricule?

-oo9-
...you can't stand family anymore cause you've drifted too far apart to mend anything?

-o10-
...you have to cancel your prom so your family can stay afloat?

-o11-
...you see the pain in your parents eyes when you have to ask them for money?

-o12-
...you cut your eating so someone else can fill their stomach?

-o13-
...you want to scream and cry and laugh all at the same time but you remember people hate it you nag and complain?

-o14-
...jobs just aren't as plentiful as they used to be?

-o15-
...you feel like you don't deserve the one good thing in your life?

-o16-
...that one good thing goes away?

-o17-
...your entertainment turns into a prison every week?

-o18-
...you can't walk out of the house without the fear of another death nipping at your heels?

-o19-
...the death that you fear is getting closer and more obvious each day and all you can do is sit down, and watch it happen?

-o20-
...that bundle of joy now has a mind of it's own and acts without thinking of others and all you want to do is help them?

-o21-
...melting down is the only option?

What do you do then?...



...what do I do now?...

© 2009 ~The Queen~


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

My friend I am sorry for your pain. I am sorry for the chaos that is wrecking havock in your world. All one can do in such times is turn whole-heartledly to God and He shall grant you the grace to endure and in time to flourish as the phoenix from the ashes. God bless you my friend!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This poem communicates alot of emotion, and the answer to your question is that you hold on to that one thing you have thats good, and you never let it go.

- Neo

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 15, 2009

Author

~The Queen~
~The Queen~

Welland, Canada



About
Poems are the gateway to the heart and the soul. It's taken me far too long to realize this. Anything further just send a message or join my group and you'll find out. more..

Writing
Jane Dyer Jane Dyer

A Story by ~The Queen~



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..