A letter to the Atheist

A letter to the Atheist

A Story by Ashley Ann Roberts
"

Explaining three big questions surrounding God.

"
Dear Atheist,
For God formed you in your mothers womb and he loves you with everlasting love. The Lord only wants a beautiful relationship with you, but it is your choice whether you choose him in the end or not. 
Does Life have a purpose?
Yes, life does have a purpose. God created everyone uniquely and individual with different talents and skills. Different DNA. Different lives. Everyone holds a mission in this world. A mission to build up the kingdom of Heaven while on earth. Unfortunately, there are more then enough people out there who rely on science for their answers, but science only explains to us how things happen, not why. Therefor, people will be left disappointed with life biggest questions. science can only go so far, but religion is never ending.
Is there a God?
Yes, There is a God. A God that crafted you perfectly to your design. A God that loves you when you feel alone. A God who died on the cross, with nails beaten deeply into his palms and feet, so you could have the ability to choose God and enter Heaven. A god who suffocated on the cross and carried every sin, Past, Present, and future,to his death so that you wouldn't have to. God loves you no matter what.
Why does God allow pain and suffering?
God promised us that we were to have free will, to choose what ever we desire. That is only one of the many reasons we are separate from animals, nor did we ever evolve from animals in the first place. But, God wants us to choose happiness and my friends don't get happiness mixed up with pleasure because that is a whole other subject. There is pain in this world because there are people in this world without God, and unfortunately  that will always affect the people with God. Fear is simply not trusting God and when we give up, the devil wins. God gives us the tools to defeat evil. God gives us plenty of crops and fresh water to feed the hungry. We just are not good at sharing it. America it'self could have cured starvation based upon our intake and consumption of food. We just are greedy. Violence has to do with jealousy and hate. Again, God promised us free will, so only we can decide how we feel and how we will cope with certain situations. Illness is based upon how you treated your body. You are not the owner of your body, but the manager. Therefor, you must take care of it because it is not yours too ruin. Yes, your body will turn against you if all you do all day is stress and focus on your wealth. Neglecting your greatest instrument will conclude you in a hospital bed.
God is not the lovey dovey savior the world makes him out to be, nor is he the abusive father who hates everyone who will turn against him. God, Jesus only wants the best for all he has created. God will build up barriers in your life, but only so that you can grow the strength to knock them down. God knows your are suffering and he will listen if you just talk to him. Many people don't believe in him just because he isn't visible, but God is far worth the skills only made to sustain earth. You must listen to your heart rather then your mind because satin has control over what you hear in your mind, but God will forever live in your heart. We all have the choice as humans to choose God or not. Don't be the person to neglect their creator.
-A person who knows what they are talking about

© 2015 Ashley Ann Roberts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

God is a thought, as is Satan.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ashley Ann Roberts

9 Years Ago

I must humbly disagree with you. The people who experience God are the people who believe in God. I .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

298 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 11, 2015
Last Updated on March 11, 2015
Tags: God, Is, Real, Catholic, Jesus

Author

Ashley Ann Roberts
Ashley Ann Roberts

North Pole, AK



About
I believe that even though I am young and coy, I still have the ability to express and to let others know, that they are not alone. I have brought Cadence. more..

Writing