Introduction to Sindrya

Introduction to Sindrya

A Chapter by Queen_of_Winter
"

Before, I go to much in to detail, I must explain to you about Sindrya.

"
     Within the Universe, billions of galaxies are spread apart, far from each other, containing bizarre planets that are thriving with life. Within one of these galaxies is a place referred to as The Solstice Triangle. Here, in this world, myths are truly turned into reality. Dragons scour the earth for prey while soaring within the skies. Mermaids flow through water without any hardships while plotting mischief. Angels and demons fight against each other, trying to keep the balance of Yin and Yang in place. Sindrya, is one of these Planets; consisting of four country's. Aldara, El'dira, Fleign, and Raignê.

      The world thrives with life that teams together, and create a harmony of balance between good, and evil. For every Yin, there is a Yang, for every life, a death. I am the Empress of this world, and my husband is the Emperor. My name is Ferline Darkeyes, and his is Zanendithas Darkeyes, we are the ones to record these creatures as we see them, or hear about them. Some are just Rumor, and others are true.

      Currently, our world is on brink of destruction, and we need help keeping our world in the balance of equality.
 
**

Sindrya is a world of many ceremonies and catastrophes, however they come at the most surprising times. Nothing, as it seems, is ordinary in this supernatural world of angels, demons, and beasts. Everything runs free, but that can sometimes only add onto the problem.
A secret group of ruthless master-minds are trying to come up with ways to destroy the power of the Leaders of the regions and to enslave their people. It seems like everything is in peace, but that is exactly what these villains want everyone to think. For years, and for some, centuries, these people have teamed up with one another to bring about the ultimate army of criminals; an uprising of low-life creatures. No on is suspecting a thing to happen, even though destruction is sure to come...and soon.
The regions of Sindrya are Aldara, El'dira, Flëign and Raignè, along with the small, yet very much important island ShadowFelln. The rulers of these communities try to ensure the protection of their people, some more vigilante than others. The only thing is that all of these continents or under the surveillance of the Brigade of Linear Crusaders, as these villain are called, and these menace have a large group of spies that lurk within each continent's boundaries. They could be one your good friends, a family relative, a helpful neighbor, or even someone working for the Royal monarch, if not someone in the monarch themselves. It's only a matter of time. The clock is ticking, waiting to chime on that awaiting moment when it wakes everyone up from there fantastical dreams and back into crushing reality. When that happens, who will fight along side the innocent and protect them, and who will aid the Brigade Of Linear Crusaders on their way to conquer the fantasy, medieval world of Sindrya? Do you really think that you can make a difference in this world? A difference in Sindrya?


© 2012 Queen_of_Winter


Author's Note

Queen_of_Winter
This is just a rough draft, it isn't quiet yet finished. It is a work in progress.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

376 Views
Added on June 25, 2012
Last Updated on June 28, 2012
Tags: Elves, Magic, Goddess, Characters, Playable