Zombie Apocalypse Survivor Journal (Day 2)

Zombie Apocalypse Survivor Journal (Day 2)

A Story by Rebecca
"

I will be posting new entries almost daily. This is going to be about a girl who is currently living in the zombie apocalypse. Starting at day 1 and progressing throughout her life in the apocalypse.

"
Dear Journal,
What the hell is going on? I swear, I don't know anything anymore. I'm watching as the world I live in is literally going to hell. These things ARE hell. I still haven't left my house, the local TV stations are no longer on the air, the radio is all emergency broadcasts saying to stay inside and that help is coming. But my question to myself is, do I believe them?
I have not seen a living person all day, aside from the one that stabbed one of these things in the chest, all it did was make it made and it attacked him. Now he's one of these monsters. Who was he? I don't really know. I've seen him before, but never made an introduction. What does it matter now? He's a cannibal freak just like the rest of them, eating people and shuffling along the streets.
One tried to get in my house this morning. You could hear it scratching at the door, trying to turn the door knob, luckily I have always been so paranoid that my doors are all deadbolted. Is that even a word? Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I don't think my journal cares much if I have proper spelling and grammar in it. It's not exactly a published book.
I'm too scared to leave, yet too scared to stay. Where would I go? Could I even make it out the door? Maybe these things will leave or die and it will all be better again. Lucky for me, I just went grocery shopping a few days ago, because I don't think a trip to the market is on my new agenda.

Oh God, so I took a break from writing. I walked to the window and got a close up look of these things. One is now trying to get in through the window, and I think there are more coming. I screamed and they all looked this way. Oh God, oh God, I'm so scared and I don't know what to do. These things look like monsters. Flesh is peeling away from their skin. It's changed colors, like a white and gray color. Their eyes just LOOK dead. You can see that they are. There is no life left in them anywhere. Just soulless monsters that want to eat you.
The bites around them have black veins coming from around them. You can see what used to be their blood, now black. You look at them and see that, then see the red blood on them knowing that it was not from them. It was someone they killed.

Oh God, I don't know what to do. I'm scared. I'm too afraid to move right now. What if too many of them come? What will I do?
I will die.

~JENNA
Scared Shitless Jenna

© 2014 Rebecca


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on June 16, 2014
Last Updated on June 16, 2014
Tags: zombie, apocalypse, journal, dead, walking dead, zombies, walkers, geeks

Author

Rebecca
Rebecca

Orange Park, FL



About
I'm a 25 year old girl with a passion for writing. My writing style depends on my mood, my current interests, etc. I will write anything from love stories, horror novels, mystery, action or currently,.. more..

Writing