Zombie Apocalypse Survivor Journal (Day 3)

Zombie Apocalypse Survivor Journal (Day 3)

A Story by Rebecca
"

I will be posting new entries almost daily. This is going to be about a girl who is currently living in the zombie apocalypse. Starting at day 1 and progressing throughout her life in the apocalypse.

"
Dear Journal,
I'm beginning to think that I made a mistake by staying here. I'm scared. There is not much that I can do other than sit and watch as these monsters do what they do. Kill and feast, kill and feast. Oh God, help me to know what to do.
There seem to be more and more of them showing up daily, and if I DO stay here, there is no guarantee that if I do want to leave, I can make it out alive. I will need food, clothing, supplies.
Where will I go?
Where all are these monsters?
Would I be able to find ANYWHERE that is safe???

I can't stay long. I must go. I need to start packing and hope to God that I can get these things to my truck and get out of here. I'll come back and write some more later....

------------------------

Well, night has fallen. I've got most everything into the truck. I had a few close calls. I took the baseball bat that the jerk left here and carried it with me everywhere I went outside. I don't know what to think of this. I keep telling myself that I'm making a horrible decision. That I should stay and wait for help. But what if there is no help? What if everything is gone? I've continuously tried calling the police, but there is never an answer. At times it doesn't even ring. What exactly does that mean?
Is the entire county gone? Are they all dead?
Well, journal, I hate to do this, but I want to be out of here before it gets too late. Maybe everything is okay a few towns over. Maybe even I'll have to drive up state. Good thing I've got a full tank of gas, because I don't see a gas station as a convenient option right now.
Journal, wish me luck. I'm about to do something beyond stupid and I hope to hell that I survive this until it's over. I don't want to be one of those freaks.
I'll be bringing you with me, I need you right now. You are my outlet, my saving grace. Being able to put these words down is the only thing that is keeping me from losing my mind completely right now.

Wish me luck.

~JENNA

© 2014 Rebecca


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on June 16, 2014
Last Updated on June 16, 2014
Tags: zombie, apocalypse, journal, dead, walking dead, zombies, walkers, geeks

Author

Rebecca
Rebecca

Orange Park, FL



About
I'm a 25 year old girl with a passion for writing. My writing style depends on my mood, my current interests, etc. I will write anything from love stories, horror novels, mystery, action or currently,.. more..

Writing