Little Riddle

Little Riddle

A Story by Becca*Type2012
"

A story on how I told my boyfriend, Ryan, I liked him.

"

As soon as the bell rang for school to be out, she pulled out her phone to text him. They have been almost in constant communication for three days now. She began to walk home; she put on her iPod to her Taylor Swift playlist, and felt her phone vibrate in her hand. “Hey! Wats up?” and replied “Just walkin home. u?”

She continued to walk home she passed the community college baseball field, and again her phone vibrated, “On the bus heading home” and replied “Kewl. How were your finals 2day?”

The song changed to Taylor Swift’s Love Story.  There was a vibration in her hand. “Well I had my species exam 2day nd they didnt teach us a single thing tht was on tht exam.” She replied, “Oh im srry. i guess all u can hope 4 how is tht the exam is curved.”

She continued to sing along to Taylor Swift, when her phone vibrated, “Yeah i sure hope so.” “It prob will b unless ur teacher is a complete jerk”

She continued to walk through the college, and got to the street behind her house, when the song changed to Fearless by Taylor Swift, and again she felt her phone vibrate. “He prob will.” “Well thts good”

She felt her phone her phone in her hand again, and the text read “Yup :-).” “You know i tld my friends bout u and they said gross b/c ur frm sparrows point, bt i said tht just b/c u go to sparrows point isnt gonna stop me frm liking u.”

            Nervous immediately swept over her. I hope he says he likes me to, she thought, and then she felt a vibration in her hand “Did you just dis my school!?” She shakes her head and replies “Ur missing the point.”

            I hope he likes me. He’s starting to make me nervous, she thought. Then she received a text from him that said, “Wats the...oooh.” “I take it u got the point,” she sent as she opened the gate to get into her neighbor’s yard, so she could walk around front to get into her house.

            “Yes i did get the point nd i like u 2.”

© 2010 Becca*Type2012


Author's Note

Becca*Type2012
Thanks for reading. All reviews appreciated.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Bringing us into the teenage world that you live in was interesting. Its good to have a happy ending.

Posted 14 Years Ago


A simple but captivating story. I really do like you writing style.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Interesting....sometimes good stories are as simple as this with a conversation through text. Maybe a suggestion could be that when she opened the gate, she could run into him standing there waiting to see her or something as a surprise just to spice up the story and make it really cute to make actually conversation instead of just texting. Other than that, this was really cute and made me smile. Also, just another suggestion...when he's getting the point, he should really ask her what the point is, send that text, and then send another one with the oooh... that'll make it a lot more efficient and realistic. You did a good job. Just touch it up a little and you'll be on your way. :):) GOOD JOB!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 5, 2010
Last Updated on April 5, 2010

Author

Becca*Type2012
Becca*Type2012

Baltimore, MD



About
Name: Rebecca Dove Age: 15 Hobbies: playng sports (bowling, volleyball, softball, and basketball) and writing Music: just about everything, but my favorite artist is Taylor Swift Aditional Info: a.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Love You Mom Love You Mom

A Poem by Manda


I Want I Want

A Poem by Manda


Waiting Waiting

A Chapter by ashley


Wish Wish

A Poem by ashley