1.Diamond fame

1.Diamond fame

A Chapter by Mohamed Rahim Iqbal
"

It's about a flashback of mission in this story

"
One day millionaire has announced the birthday party of his own son and he kept the deal for the visitors that who surprises his son by the way of birthday gifts he will be awarded best gift from my assets. Everyone was surprised. He is staying in a biggest villa and it's 500 Acres. 100 guards and 50 of pitbull. It's tough mission for us.
Let me introduce Me Tom jackson and my friends Benjamin, Ezra, Hudson and Noah. As we discussed about this mission, Why its important for us. It's not about his assets it's about a particular item, blood diamond. It's a historical fiction and some magical powers for this. So only we got the plan but we don't have the invitation Without it we were no more.

We ready for the party and we are five members once we take the invitation card we will enter safely after that we will execute over plan. After a hour everyone meets at the big entrance gate. Everyone was checked and allowed inside the party. Suddenly one little angel playing with the invitation. Her parents were busy with chatter at his friends. I tooked the invitation and I gave her a balloon.

We enter inside with card safely.
So we are diverted and I go to family side, Benjamin who carrying musical instruments, then Ezra in chef side, hudson guy at server side and Noah carrying balloons. We five moved forward in different sides. First me and noah go inside the hall was full of Gentleman and woman then finally I stunned at the second when I seen it. It was a diamond yeah blood diamond. Some people says it's a curse stone and some people says it's a precious stone I never mind some people mine only it's a lot of money. If I rob means I'll research and keep safe in my collection. Noah says don't dreams first finished this mission and we will do anything. I laughed and go near the diamond.

Hall was totally 50 guards and I think more. I moved to the crowed and stayed. Friend in a chef pour some chemical in the juice and served for guards and another one go to the dogs room and feed Anastasia, dogs was no more. Then guards inside was clears. Out side my friends called robert did the magic shows at the back side of house. Back side was a big park and gaint compound walls. After that a river attached to there. It was a great opportunity for me then I played a piano at the hall everyone direction on me and also millionaire and his son. Everyone give surprised gift but the boy was not happy and surprise.

The balloons had a job on that time. When I stop playing piano my friend Noah released the balloons in that hall. That was awesome and it's colourful and the boy was laughed louder. Then the balloons fly over the ceiling it blast at the second. Already we filled the chemical smoke gas with small robotic bugs.
The bugs are falls down and gas make a cloud smoke over the area. This was happens after few mins. Bugs are Fallon in their heads everyone get scared and running around.

This is what going to happen in few mins. When we enter to this house one of my friend Noah carried lots of balloon so no one noticed that no more scanning etc. Then when I play the piano everyone looks at me. My friends released everything in that room. Same thing happens there but the time balloons are not blast, me and my friends are confused for the 10 sec. Suddenly it blast bugs rain happened. Smoke covered and spreaded.

I changed my cloth it's double side.
I weard face mask. All the Gentleman and ladies shouted and ran away. So the smoke spreaded in laser it disalarm and I took the blood diamond with my gloves and put it into the gem box. The gas time was over and it transparent.

Everyone look at me with box so the doubt to call the guards I ran to back side of the house. Out side guards are awaken and followed me I ran to the back side and I searched for the magic show stage. Then I Heared alot of voices and I seen that there was a magic show. On that time magician called some one to the stage. No one is willing to go there. I ran faster to stage and he welcomed. Already guards are coming faster. Magician Robert said me to go inside the box. I enter and he closed the box. He said abraka Tabra. Guard are arrived at the stage and said open it the theif is here. We need to arrest him. Magician opened the door.

I was gone I'm exactly at the back side of river I had a boat. Already there was a basement route for the river.So I escaped from that house. After that I moved to my room. I saw the precious stone. My friends are arrived at the same time. This mission completed. We all so happy and enjoyed alot. I handling the diamond suddenly it slip away and my friend catched it. That time I saw the real power for that diamond.

If you like it review me. We Will see in next chapter.










© 2017 Mohamed Rahim Iqbal


Author's Note

Mohamed Rahim Iqbal
Guys any mistakes tell me in review. I'll change it in next chapter. Thanks

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on August 22, 2017
Last Updated on August 26, 2017
Tags: Rob, adventure


Author

Mohamed Rahim Iqbal
Mohamed Rahim Iqbal

Chennai , Asian, India



About
Hi, I'm an engineer. It's my pain and also a timepass. So if you like my story or poetry pls don't forgot to review and if anything to share or any mistake please contact me ig(lone_wolf_rahii). Thank.. more..

Writing