3.Journey to the Island

3.Journey to the Island

A Chapter by Mohamed Rahim Iqbal
"

We Started travel to the island with my friends and crew members.

"
Around 4 pm there was Charming wind come closer to us and dark sky was joins one by one. 

I feel the really good mood. We already booked a boat, but it didn't come here. The wind was clumsy again and getting to rain. 

Finally, a houseboat arrived its like small crew ship. then we entered inside with all the stuff and luggage. There are a dining table and inside three rooms. The boat was getting started and the Sailor named Jack said due to the wind we will go through another route and it will take more than two days but there's no boat will go for this route in this wind. After an argument We okay for that, and he started the boat after that I Finished all the arrangements. 

my crew members are got a separate room because they are girls. they are Mary Williams the botanist, Jennifer Ruth the biologist and Laura Jackson is a doctor. All are from England.

Laura, she is very pretty and young I really have a special attention to her. She is my best friend from school days.

The boat guy named Robert, and he arranged the room for us. Robert started cooking for all then we enter the rooms there was flowers and some materials there, so I take out my map and some stuff from the bag. Then I shower little and gone to sleep after a few hours time was 6.30pm. Everyone was in the dining table. Playing cards and drinking. I'm not interested to play cards. 

Then I go and talk to Jack about the boat and himself. 

I said “Hey man what are you doing 
Kinda boring let's talk? “

 Jack replies “Yes sir come and sit here,” 

Then I took a chair and sit with him and I said: “Jack, how long you are driving this boat”. 

jack replies “its almost one year.”
 
I said “Wow, your driving is smooth. How you learn it?”

Jack replies “My father is my teacher, he teaches me everything. He died before a year. Then I buy this boat and living in here”

I said “Hmm, that's nice. Then tell me about the Niihau island”

Jack said “What to tell, people say many things about that island. But nobody knows what happens there. All the best sir” 

I replied “Thanks but why you laugh” 

Jack replies “I don't know why that was restricted to enter for people, But if someone enters the island will not return. I dropped many people over there but no one back.”

Suddenly Robert entered to Cabin and said

“Sir dinner ready”

I replied, "yes Rob, I am on my way".

I went to down and going with friends. My friend gives me to drink a wine. There was a kingfish was fried and it was famous too. It smells very good. 

There is a veg salad too.

Ezra “Robert nice Fish thank you”.

 “Thanks, sir” replied by Robert 

Jennifer and Mary are excited to Eat dishes and Laura still not interested to eat.

she may be mind upset and I got an idea to talk now. this is the best time to propose my feelings to her.

I get two glass of wine for and I reached her.
"Hey, Laura take this" 

Laura said "Thanks, Tom"

I smiled and asked her "why so dull".

Laura replies "I missed my family. need to go soon"

I said "don't worry dear will go soon after finishing this work and come and join us", I'm there for you"

Laura replies "Thanks dear  I know" 
And placed the head on my shoulder with a gentle hug. 

Benjamin taking photos of us.

Everyone was eating dinner and I and Laura joined with them. 

We ate everything peacefully.

Everyone went to sleep at the time was 9.30pm. Some Friends are we went to sleep and some listening songs. 

I searched Robert for talking 

He is sitting in back side of boat and having something keychain in his hand

“Robert what are you doing, “ I said

He was cried for something
And I asked him what happened?

Robert replied “Nothing sir you take rest” 

I said “Nope, you have to say. I will not leave you alone”

He was little sad for something in his life. We talked for awhile. We heard the sounds of thunder. So all are got panic, and then we arranged some things to survive the rain and storm, All of them closed the windows of the room and fixed the plywood in the side area. Then rain started after an hour it gets heavy and

Waves too. Jack cannot control the ship then the head light was broken so can't see anything on the sea. Everything was getting slower and he reduces the speed but no use. It was still shacking 

After a few minutes suddenly we crashed into the big stone and everything was felled down even I get outside and fell down, I can't see anything it was blurred so I'm unconscious at the time but I heard noises of my friends. That's mesmerizing moment.





-To Be Continue-


© 2018 Mohamed Rahim Iqbal


Author's Note

Mohamed Rahim Iqbal
I hope you can understand my English. Say anything if its good or not. thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on February 20, 2018
Last Updated on February 20, 2018
Tags: travel, thrilling, sad, reality


Author

Mohamed Rahim Iqbal
Mohamed Rahim Iqbal

Chennai , Asian, India



About
Hi, I'm an engineer. It's my pain and also a timepass. So if you like my story or poetry pls don't forgot to review and if anything to share or any mistake please contact me ig(lone_wolf_rahii). Thank.. more..

Writing