If Every religion had an honest tag line!

If Every religion had an honest tag line!

A Story by Amada

Hinduism: Ours is the true religion. Rest all are fake!

Islam: Ours is the true religion. Rest all are fake!

Christianity: Ours is the true religion. Rest all are fake!

Buddhism: Ours is the true religion. Rest all are fake!

Sikhism: Ours is the true religion. Rest all are fake!

Jainism: Ours is the true religion. Rest all are fake!

Other 3994 Religions: Ours is the true religion. Rest all are fake!

*All the religions start fighting with each other*

Reality: Well, well, calm down kids! We can solve this matter peacefully. I have this box, which has small chits. Each chits bears the name of a religion. Total- 4200 chits.

Islam: So?

Reality: So, one of you has to come here to take out one chit. That Chit would contain the name of the truest religion of mankind. Cool?

Religions: Cool!

Reality: So, as Hinduism is oldest of you all, he’ll take out the chit.

*Hinduism goes on the stage*

“Wait, I am the oldest religion”, someone shouts from the back.

Everyone looks back. Humanity is standing!

Religions: Lol, Humanity? You’re long dead bro! We are ruling the mind of Humans presently. It’s so easy to divide Humans. We have our own followers! You can sit back and relax!

Humanity: But….

Religions: Our business is our business! None of your business!

Reality: Okay Hinduism, go ahead with chits!

*Hinduism takes out one chit and opens it*

Other Religions: Hinduism bro, what’s written on it?

Hinduism: H..H..Humanity.

Religions: No, this can’t happen! If Humanity would rule Human mind; love, peace and happiness would be there among every Human being and we can’t let this happen!!!

Reality: Well, that’s the reality.

Religions: Shut up! You’re doing it deliberately. And by the way, we all have our own Gods, but where does the God of Humanity lives?

Humanity: They lives inside each and every Human.

*Silence*


*Aftermath*

Christianity: Let’s check other chits!

Islam: Sure.

*Picks the second chit*

“HUMANITY”

*Third chit*

“HUMANITY, again!” (-_-)

*Picks the 4200th chit*

“HUMANITY”

© 2018 Amada


Author's Note

Amada
Your little appreciation and honest feedback make me write even more. A person who feels appreciated will always do more than expected.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

To be honest, I liked this poem. And agree with you totally humanity and caring about each other. Should be the number one religion. As most wars and problems in this world are based around religion in general. And to me that is sad. Great poem Rahul. With a good point.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amada

5 Years Ago

Thnaks Dawn 😊😊😊
Onlyme

5 Years Ago

You choose a taboo subject and I liked it even more for that one also. More power to you sweetheart .. read more
Amada

5 Years Ago

Thank you so much dawn 😳😳😳😳



Reviews

This is the fact that humanity is almost gone from this world but if we try our best to bring it back then I think our world will become again a beautiful place . I like your writing ,keep writing (smiles) 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Posted 5 Years Ago


It's always best if you venture into the field before presenting things in such fashion. I understand you're only trying to promote the spirit of humanity and put forward the idea how humanity in itself should be a religion and how it can help spread peace and brotherhood. But what is humanity? Is it not affected by religion? And what is religion based on? Holy scriptures based on a conversation or the words of mythological beings, you would say. But before casting them in any sort of light, learn about them. Otherwise, it only comes out as a troll, which is the worst thing of the 21st century.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amada

5 Years Ago

Thanks sir, I will try to do my best in further posts. 😊😊😊
If only every person understood this in our country, this place would be much better. Hats off to you. This is amazing.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

To be honest, I liked this poem. And agree with you totally humanity and caring about each other. Should be the number one religion. As most wars and problems in this world are based around religion in general. And to me that is sad. Great poem Rahul. With a good point.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amada

5 Years Ago

Thnaks Dawn 😊😊😊
Onlyme

5 Years Ago

You choose a taboo subject and I liked it even more for that one also. More power to you sweetheart .. read more
Amada

5 Years Ago

Thank you so much dawn 😳😳😳😳
Hey guys! I have nothing against any religion. I believe, religions were made to spread peace among Human beings, but soon, it became a ego issue. That’s why, in this answer, i stressed upon the oldest of the oldest religion, i.e. Humanity. If everyone follow this religion, Earth would become a much better place! :’)

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 19, 2018
Last Updated on October 19, 2018

Author

Amada
Amada

India



About
About me? The lonely guy you just ignored because of his weird antics (talking to himself, poker face, cuddling stray animals, insure body language, smiling without any reason, blank stare, scanning.. more..

Writing
Teddy lover. Teddy lover.

A Story by Amada