The Perfect Date.

The Perfect Date.

A Story by Ralph Stanczuk
"

Everyone has their own idea of a "Perfect Date" well this is mine.

"

Everyone has their dream date, their idea of a perfect date, well here's mine.

 

My perfect date would have to start off around 5pm where i would pick her up at her house. I would walk up to her doorstep with flowers, give her a kiss on the cheek and tell her these are for her. I would then walk her to the passanger seat and open the door for her, and take her to some places i have all planned out already. I would start off with her favorite resaurant as a surprise, and order her favorite meal for the both of us. After dinner i would take her to the movies, because after all that talking at dinner; i know we need a break! She would think i'm taking her to an actual movie theater, but i am not! I will surprise her yet again, with a romantic scene in my backyard. A big movie projector, really soft blankets, and some delicious foods to snack on during the movie. After the movie when she thinks it's all over, i would have her change out of her dress to make sure she's comfortable; i'll give her some sweats or something. We will then go to the beach, and lay out the blankets with a small fire, nothing to big. Just so we are able to stay warm, but also hold eachother while looking at the stars. I will then surprise her by pulling something out of my pocket and tell her that i named a certified star after her, but i'm not to sure how to find it! I will save the coordinates and such, for our next date so i can show her which star is named after her. After spending a few hours at the beach i will take her to my place, and we will lay down and watch a scary movie together or better yet just lay there with the lights off, with her head on my chest listening to my heart beat and we will talk about everything. In the morning i will wake up extra early and she will be woken up by the smell of her favorite breakfast and some lovely music playing. I will kiss her good morning, and tell her that she looks beautiful. We will then spend the morning together and if we are able to, spend the rest of the day together.

 

Now that's one of my hundred idea's of a perfect date!

© 2013 Ralph Stanczuk


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Brought me to tears by the end.
You are wonderful with your honesty and wonderful with your writing.

At one point though (the part about naming a star after "her") I was reminded a bit too much of the movie, "A Walk to Remember" and wished that you didn't mimic something from a movie for your "perfect date"... yet again, if you had no idea that that was even in a movie, then shoot! You thought something up that is so "perfect" and Hollywood that they DID put it in a movie!
Congrats again on a wonderful write.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
1 Review
Added on July 13, 2013
Last Updated on July 13, 2013
Tags: Date, relationship, perfect, perfect date, couple

Author

Ralph Stanczuk
Ralph Stanczuk

NY



About
17 year old boy named Ralph :) Thank you for all of your reviews, it means a lot! more..

Writing
Dinner. Dinner.

A Chapter by Ralph Stanczuk