I'll be there for you.

I'll be there for you.

A Story by Ralph Stanczuk
"

If you are mine, i'll be there for you.

"
If you tell me that you feel like breaking down, and you start to cry, best believe that i am going to show up at your door step with flowers and my arms wide open. There may not be much i can do in this situation, But i promise i'll be there for you. I will hold you as you cry into my chest, for as long as you need. I will tell you that it will be okay, and that I love you. That you're the most beautiful girl in the world, and that i'm sorry you feel this way, because you don't deserve to. And when you're to exhausted to cry anymore, i will still be there for you. We will lay down together, your head on my chest; listening to my heart beat. I will gently rub your head until you fall asleep, and before you know it, you'll be woken up by the smell of your favorite breakfast. I will then kiss you good morning, and i will still be there for you; and will always be there for you.

© 2013 Ralph Stanczuk


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You're really good at stuff like this! Very impressive!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Very Beautiful:)! Sounds like you've got all the right words to say lol

Posted 10 Years Ago


"And I will still be there for you; and will always be there for you"

The lines that every girl wants to hear.

Beautiful, Beautiful.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Aw, that's so beautiful and sweet!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 13, 2013
Last Updated on July 13, 2013
Tags: love, romance, cute, sweet, couples, relationship

Author

Ralph Stanczuk
Ralph Stanczuk

NY



About
17 year old boy named Ralph :) Thank you for all of your reviews, it means a lot! more..

Writing
Dinner. Dinner.

A Chapter by Ralph Stanczuk