Single.

Single.

A Story by Ralph Stanczuk
"

Being single gets lonely, but never give up.

"

Being single sucks, sooner or later you'll get lonely. Whether you admit it or not, everyone gets tired of being single. Even if you're the type of person who loves being single and hooking up with just about anyone, but that will soon change and you'll get tired of hooking up with everybody and eventually you'll want someone that you can call your's. Somebody that won't leave the next morning quickly, somebody that you can actually take to meet your family.

   From my own experience of being single for three years, it does honestly get really lonely and of course i want to be in a relationship, that's all i want; but i'm not the type of guy that would just date any girl for the hell of it. There has to be feelings involved, true heartfelt feelings.

Sadly, most people get too lonely and impatient that they'll force themselves to like somebody, just because they don't want to be alone anymore and i'm sorry if you're one of these people because there's nothing worse than wanting to be in love.

You think about it, talk about it, and dream about it and i'm not lying when i say this, You will find somebody and you will fall madly in love with this person. You just have to be patient, because love works in mysterious ways, ways you'd never think of.

   You may be single for various reasons, one reason you may be single is because you're still in love with your ex. I totally understand where you are coming from with this, they were the love of your life and you thought or still think they are your soul mate. I feel the same way about my ex, but things went bad and hearts get hurt; but you'll always still love and care for that person.

Moving on is going to be one of the hardest things you'll have to do in life, because love is something you'll never actually move on from. You may fall in love with someone else, fall madly in love with someone else; but the love you had for your ex will always be there whether you want it to or not.

I believe everything happens for a reason, even when it comes to love. Things don't work out the way you think, but then in the future you'll realize why it didn't work out with your ex. Two things may happen in your future, you'll end up with your ex again, or you'll fall deeper in love with somebody else. So before thinking you're forever alone, think about all the possibilities in this world, 7 billion people; there has bound to be someone just for you. You just may have not met them yet, and they are still looking for you.

   If you are like me then you're worried, worried because you haven't liked a single person since your ex, you may have moved on from them but you still love them and you've come to the conclusion that you always will. Yet you haven't found any person that's likeable, they could be sweet, good looking, smart, or whatever it may be but you still don't like them; why is this you think? Everyone has their own opinions when it comes to that question, and here's mine.

I think you don't like any of these people, because it isn't meant to be. Soon enough, in the near future someone you least expect will randomly come into your life and you'll have that feeling back, the feeling of butterflies and little smiles thinking about that person.

The person that's meant for you may even be in your life right now, and you don't even realize it. Maybe your bestfriend is secretly in love with you, and in the near future the two of you may end up together; or maybe your bestfriends sister/brother is your soulmate. There's not a chance in the world to know who "the one" is, just one day you'll look at this person and say to yourself, "they're the one."

   So never give up on love, when you think it can't get any better; it can.

People may have hurt you in the past, and people will continue to hurt you in the future; but one day that special somebody is going to do nothing but make you feel good.

"Never love somebody that treats you like you're ordinary." and never make your self less than you are for somebody because you think they're worth it. If they were truly worth it then they wouldn't make you do such a thing.

Remember, you may be single now, and you may be single next year, but never give up because tomorrow may be the day that your eyes meet, "The one."

© 2013 Ralph Stanczuk


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I wouldn't really call this a story, all your story's are mainly venting.
I think you just want people to read them to find people who have gone though the same thing people you can talk to about this stuff, someone who understands what your going though, you just nead someone to talk to.

I usto feel this way so i understand what your going though, and its so true someone eventually finds you when you least expect it. You see what happened with me was mark found me when i was liking this guy zack a guy i meet on the internet. Mark is a sweetheart and we meet on the internet to it was like fate or something, he never went on the sight for almost a year and then something hes gut feeling was telling him hed find someone that night, and thats when we talked on meet me. I went to meet zack anyway long story short he broke my heart. Mark didn't eat he was that worried about me. He was there for me everyday when i kneaded him, well eventually mark and i meet up and now we are together have been for over a year, hes the best guy anyone could ask for and im so lucky. I thought before mark there was no guy like that that existed in this world, there defiantly arnt many but there are some. Like you said there's somebody for everyone. Im sure when the times right youll find your other half :)

Anyway your different not many guys can be so full of emotion or let it all out like that, they keep things bottled up inside. I think its great that you don't its great to just write all your feelings down.
Makes you stronger as a person. I admire you for this

Anyway keep jolting down your feelings :)
I hope you find the one for you i truly do.
cimmy :)


Posted 10 Years Ago


Very inspirational. :)

I have experienced this first hand. Was with my "first love" for 5 years, never felt anything for my dates since. One day, I met a guy, we have been together for over a year now and I know this is it for me. This will happen for you too, keep this positive attitude! :)

Thanks for sharing.

-Kat

Posted 10 Years Ago


Goodness your writing gives me so much hope and encouragement. I even sneaked my phone out at work right now just so I could read this! Lol

I agree 100% with this write!

Posted 10 Years Ago


I can tell this came from the heart. It's almost as if this piece of writing is alive. This topic is also VERY relatable; we've all been there, in a lonely state. Simply wanting to fall in love, but unable to for various reasons. Good job on this.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 16, 2013
Last Updated on July 16, 2013
Tags: love, single, relationship, girl, boy, lonely, heart broken, smile, romantic, romance

Author

Ralph Stanczuk
Ralph Stanczuk

NY



About
17 year old boy named Ralph :) Thank you for all of your reviews, it means a lot! more..

Writing
Dinner. Dinner.

A Chapter by Ralph Stanczuk