I want.

I want.

A Story by Ralph Stanczuk
"

I want you.

"

There's so many things in this world that I want but what I really want, is you. I want to be able to call you mine, and treat you the way you deserve to be treated. You deserve the best, and I'm not sure that I am the best but what I can promise you is that I'll try my best. I'll try my best to make you happy, and there isn't anything in this world that can stop me from making you smile; because I'd go through hell just to see that beautiful smile of yours.

   I want to be there for you when you need a helping hand.

I want you to be able to relay on me, whether you need me at 12pm or 12am. I want you to know that I will be there for you. If you're not feeling good I will come over and take care of you. I'd put your favorite movie on and make you soup or even some ice cream if you're feeling up to that! If you have a headache, I will lay there with you in silence; your head on my chest as I gently rub your head or if you have a stomachache I will be there for you and rub your belly, because I care about you.

   I want to explore the world with you, and take you out on dates.

I want to surprise you with cute gifts, and romantic nights.

If you're having a bad day, I will make it a whole lot better and take you out somewhere special to forget all the bad things in life for a little while. I want to take you places you dream about and have never been before.

We'll go on a road trip together, just you me and the black paved roads with some of our favorite songs playing.

I want to take you to the movies, and take you out to eat for your favorite food(s).

Those cute dates you've always wanted and dreamed about, I want to make those come true; just for you.

   I want to hold your hand, especially in public because I want to show the world that you're mine and that I am yours. I want to make you feel safe, and what better way to do that than to hold your hand. I want to hold it while we look at the water come towards us at the beach, or I want to hold it while we go on a road trip together. 

Not only do I want to hold your hand, but I want to kiss those lovely lips of yours, for the rest of my days.

I want to hold you while we watch movies, or watch fireworks; whatever it may be I just want to hold you.

   I want to spend every day looking into those beautiful eyes of yours, and listening to that adorable laugh.

I want to show you how much I care about you from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep, because you're worth it.

I want to make you feel beautiful, because a girl as pretty as you doesn't deserve to be insecure.

   I can go on for days about the things I want to do for you, but what I really want is for you to just give me the chance; to do these things for you instead of telling you the things I want to do for you.

 

 

 

  

 

© 2013 Ralph Stanczuk


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ralph, you are adorable. One day you'll have a beautiful woman standing by your side, a love never fading. That heart of yours deserves the best.

Posted 10 Years Ago


How can i give you a great review when that's what i WISH could happen.. better never happen with the one i though was the one... good writing

Posted 10 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Meg
Beginning to see a pattern with your writing..... Again, a very sweet piece that would make just about any girl fall head over heels for you.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Very sweet interpersonal piece.

Posted 10 Years Ago


it's sweet and youthful, it illustrates young love.

Posted 10 Years Ago


This is really sweet and sentimental. Ah all the things women want to hear lol

Posted 10 Years Ago


ADORABLE!!:D .

Posted 10 Years Ago


very very sweet :) well written! def. reminded me of my husband's wedding vows, so thank you!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 20, 2013
Last Updated on July 20, 2013
Tags: love, romance, girl, boy, teens, teenage love, i like you, for you, i want you

Author

Ralph Stanczuk
Ralph Stanczuk

NY



About
17 year old boy named Ralph :) Thank you for all of your reviews, it means a lot! more..

Writing
Dinner. Dinner.

A Chapter by Ralph Stanczuk



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Holy Child Holy Child

A Poem by zainul