Glossary

Glossary

A Chapter by Random Peter
"

Terms and definitions used specifically in this book. Arranged in the alphabetical order.

"

Glossary

Aevarson, Isstrait - That is me personally, The dragon and the author of this book. I am the main hero here and I tell you my story of how I became a what I am right now.

Draconology - Study about dragons and their nature

Durham, Kyle ­- My school Social Studies teacher who got me expelled from my school

FLYE - Future Lets You Explore - The program that was held by UICC to involve the Volunteers or some paid participants to try and test the new invention called the MIND.

Elliot Klebnitz - My friend from early school, he was the only person who ever talked to me with an exception or the teachers. He was a bit taller than me, blond hair, blue eyes. He had all the characteristics that were unusual for a normal person. He wore a brown sweater almost each day and a pink shirt behind it. He was the only son in his family and that family was my complete opposite.

Mr. Louis Klebnitz - The owner of UICC industries. He is a creator of 5-5-5 lottery and also a co-arranger of the FLYE program.

MIND -  The creation of the UICC industries that can insert a particular person in a virtual reality that is created on the basis of the ideal world where that person will be fully satisfied with life.

Mount Bridge, The - The highest Bridge in our city, rising up to forty five meters high. Is located on the south in my town and it separates two water creeks. The valley below the bridge is mostly stony and the river is down below, so this place became popular for Suicidal people.

Pritchard, Laura - The rich daughter of the minister , she also participated in the FLYE program

Sydney - That is me too

UICC - A major computering company in our city. Deals with the most beneficial projects that involve research in depth and getting a lot of profit at the same time. The owner is Mr. Louis Klebnitz. The head office is located in Downtown and it is the highest building in the whole community. One could see this building from far away, we may compare it to Eifel tower in Paris, and it kind of looked like it.

Kendra Wang - The assistant that worked for UICC.



© 2013 Random Peter


Author's Note

Random Peter
The list will be automatically updated, when the new chapter comes out.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on July 13, 2013
Last Updated on July 13, 2013
Tags: glossary


Author

Random Peter
Random Peter

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada



About
Hi my name is Peter. Welcome to my profile page. I am a casual and a common writer, and my main specialization in writing novels. Don't like short stuff. Roses are red Violets are blue I am also.. more..

Writing
Screw Screw

A Poem by Random Peter