This is not a writing.

This is not a writing.

A Story by Rassoul
"

when you reach the end of the road, call my name loudly.

"
I can't write anymore, I can't put the right words in anything.

You know that time when you can't feel anything? Like you don't even laugh and not even crying, you just don't know what you feel, you're just breathing, doing nothing else.
You know when you've no one to talk to? Like there's a lot of people around but none of them is the one to spit the words out for, nobody will understand your silence and nobody will get a word of yours, you just need someone who's not around anymore.
You know when the one you love lets you down and disappoint you? So you don't know what to do exactly, just leave and try to move on? or stay and just get used to the pain? And not only get used to the pain, but also feel it alone.
You know when your family don't really understand you? Like you can't even communicate with them anymore, I mean, if you did before.
you know when your bed is the most important thing in your life? you don't wanna get up and not in the mood to go out. However, going out will be the only way to have a better day.
This is not a writing, it's just me bleeding on my papers.
-Rassoul

© 2017 Rassoul


Author's Note

Rassoul
Just writing some thoughts in my head.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Rassoul, I feel sorry for you 😭😭😭But even I feel the same you know 😓

Posted 6 Years Ago


the last phrase hit me....
those kind of feelings usually come when love is gone, not only for a person we felt for , but also for ourselfs. believe me we fall but we do have the power to rise again. Time is the key.



Posted 6 Years Ago


Bleeding and writing is the same. Just find good song, read some good words and find a place you love to be at. All of us have days when the pen is asleep. Just time for us to live and create new memories and new story.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


The release we feel when we put our thoughts, our feelings, especially our anguish on paper is so often the "cure" we need to give us comfort. Nicely expressed.

Take care - Dave

Posted 6 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Vic
thanks for sharing. If you are doing a story, don't forget to capitalize the first word in a new sentence.

Posted 6 Years Ago


I think it is that delicately flowing pain pouring on paper making its way into the readers heart making one nod with you saying Yes, this is not a writing. This is a heart speak shaking hearts. Thank you for sharing these touching thoughts...

Posted 6 Years Ago


The emotions floating in your words are so strong to get the readers connect with your environment and your feelings. That's your strength. Keep going :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


i relate to this hardcore. i actually wrote a piece really really long on this kind of subject on my page, and sometimes getting emotions out is just the way to go. i really enjoyed this blurb of emotion, well done

Posted 6 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
BBP
I really dig this one, kid. It is honest and spoken from a place where I've visited too often.

Words are better understood by the paper then by the ears of others.

Posted 6 Years Ago


This is so straight and sharp.
Also depressingly cut out.
Glad you shared this!

Posted 6 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

830 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 12, 2017
Last Updated on July 12, 2017
Tags: Writing

Author

Rassoul
Rassoul

Cairo, Egypt



About
I write to survive, I write to satisfy the devil inside. Omar Ashraf who also known as Rassoul. more..

Writing
I can't I can't

A Story by Rassoul



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Today Today

A Poem by Saumya


White Linen White Linen

A Poem by MsJewel