Chapter 1 : Merovingian History

Chapter 1 : Merovingian History

A Chapter by Raymond Federle

 The Merovingian ruled along the outer edges of the known universe. For nearly 300,000 years, in a region known as "Les Mondeos Obscures". Beginning in the middle of the 50th millennium B.E.(Before EVE) Their territory largely corresponded to ancient versions of all 4 realms as they appear now just on an infinitely larger and grander scale as well as the inner world provinces, represented in the 4 known 'middle system' quadrants.
    The different tribes separated by the vast distance of deep interstellar space could go hundreds of years without contact. Only their extensive background in genetic science saved the race from total extinction, due to the extreme distances involved and genetic material was routinely shared by the dynasty between the tribes. Put on 'slow boats' to their destinations, often taking several hundred years to reach them..
    The Merovingian had discovered a way to pass the accumulated lifetime knowledge of an individual into a clone. Often giving directions to be "put on ice" for a specified period of time and to be "re-born" again at a time of their choosing. Families would often "leap-frog" through time awakening in a new clone to conduct family business until another family member would be awakened to take their place or "downloading" into another clone.

Holding someone's genetic material for ransom was quite common and very lucrative but dangerous business.
  
   The Merovingian dynasty was led by Childeric (457 B.E.-;481 B.E.), the son of Merovech, leader of the Salian Knights and founder of the Merovingian dynasty. But it was his famous son Clovis (481B.E.- 511 B.E.) who united all of Les Mondeos Obscures under Merovingian Royal rule and this time also marked the beginning of the genetics wars.
    After the death of Clovis there were frequent clashes between different branches of the family for control over the rule of the dynasty, but when threatened by its neighbors the Merovingian presented a strong united front against all foes.
    During the final century of Merovingian rule, the kings were increasingly pushed into a ceremonial role until the idea of kingship became distasteful and the rule of the Grande Prince began. A royal personage duly nominated and elected by the other royal houses of the dynasty.  
    The Merovingian rule ended in 752 N.A.(New Age) with the rising of the New Eden monarchy formally deposing Childeric Zachary, the current ruling family member.
    The genetics wars were almost the end for the entire human race. Toward the end of the Great Purge Grande Prince Salchik the last Grande Prince ordered the whole of the genetic bank of the Merovingian people to be secretly warped away to an unknown location to be set adrift in deep space on a timed release.
 Time is up. The resurrection begins. The Merovingian blood is calling its children back home.

ARE YOU A Merovingian?



© 2019 Raymond Federle


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on January 12, 2019
Last Updated on January 12, 2019


Author

Raymond Federle
Raymond Federle

Cumberland, MD



About
I've always been a jack of all trades. I've been a poet, author, social commentator, comedian, online gamer, pod cast host, and Youtuber. I've had a class A license to drive semi truck over the road. .. more..

Writing