(No title yet) Chapter 2

(No title yet) Chapter 2

A Chapter by ReaperProductions
"

The start of my fantasy book. These two chapters introduce the tale from the very beginning. The lord of light creates his final project and entry to the book of life with the help of his friend...

"

                The lord of light's voice shattered the sound barrier in space causing ripples to pulsate throughout as if it was water. With a sudden echoing "boom" a light began to radiant the area and a fire began to

ignite a gas that was not there before. It was as if the lord of light commanded all things down to the molecular level. The gases began to swirl rapidly in a perfect circle and the pure red fire followed closely behind. The lord of light watched with a smile knowing the perfection was augury of what was to come.

                Alexandross watched with intensity as the swirling fire grew larger and larger. He had never seen his lord create such a massive sun. Those were before his existence and were long forgotten by many. In the corner of his eyes of silver were the small clumps of dirt his lord had thrown that began to get pulled by the suns growing mass. The balls speed grew as they got closer and closer. The massive sun of red fire began to settle in place where it belonged. The flames still wild flickered creating heat dispersions in many directions.

                The lord of light reached into the newly developed atmosphere and grabbed a hand full of red fire. Pulling it to his chest he flew with haste towards the now new edge of space. Flames escaped his grasp and wildly burst with heat as he flew. With a blown kiss to the red flames they turned blue and seemed to calm. Still and silent he let it go "This is the spot." He called to Alexandross who stood floating in space as he watched his master.

"A two sun solar system huh?" Alexandross cried out with cupped hands over his mouth increases his volume. The lord of light looked around the new lit area with a growing smile

 "Yes. I have a strange idea." His body followed his eyes while he imagined the finished work of art. He reached for the blue sun and gently pinched a small calm flame from it and placed it inside a small pouch located on his waist.

Alexandross squinted and tilted his head to the right "I am pretty sure you have done everything possible at this point... Anyway want me to do anything?"

                "First things first. You will be leaving your mark on this project. So grab some dirt and make some more asteroid, and moons." The lord if light said as he flew back to the red sun.

Alexandross stood in awe and confusion. His lord never allowed him to build his own creation. It filled him with joy and made him feel a power that never surfaced before. He knew that the rumors of his lords "end" was neigh. "Why are you allowing me this privilege?" He asked with a faint yellow glow in his eyes.

"I told you before. My time is close at hand. Soon enough you will take my place."

Alexandross replied with great speed as his anticipation to create grew over the years "Where shall I begin then my lord?"

The lord of light smiled again and gestured, turning in all directions

"Create where you wish. Create what you want. Let the creativity flow through you and paint its image. Your hands are the brush my friend."

Alexandross began flapping his magnificent wings "Can I make and name a planet?" His clean white feathers almost shined from the red suns emitted light.

"Soon. First make some moons and shape some asteroids and space dust." The lord of light commanded gently. He sat down, legs crossed and began to watch his friend begin his work.

The light of the red sun sparkled off of Alexandross's silver eyes as he reached into the large chest. Feeling around for several seconds he looked up "How do I know what I am grabbing?"

The lord of light snickered while shaking his head and explained "It becomes what you wish. As long as it is a natural element. This is why I taught you them all many centuries ago. All five thousand. You could make your own and add it to the box when you are ready. But that can have terrifying consequences."

                Alexandross grabbed some dirt from the box and opened his hand staring into his palm "I didn't want dirt.."

"If you grab dirt you can only make solid elements. If you grab the water inside you can make liquid elements. Grab nothing and make gas elements." The lord of light quickly explained with his arms now folded.

Throwing the dirt back in the box Alexandross's mind thought yet another question "If you can-"
"I use the box to save energy my friend. I must be in top shape for our enemy." The lord interjected.
With a nod Alexandross knew he had to just continue and create an image that lived in his head since the first day he watched his lord create life. He also realized that he did indeed need dirt. Calling for several ingredients with the vision in his head he reached his hand inside and pulled out a large clump of dirt. A large assortment of colors from white to black like soil filled his palms. He pressed them together tightly and reached in grabbing another clump. Many different minerals pressed into his hands leaving its rainbow stain upon his bronze skin. He pushed them together and rolled them into a large sphere. The colors were separate and all the different elements and minerals had unique textures to one another.

                "Got a name for this magnificent piece?" The lord of light asked already knowing the answer.
A large smiled appeared on Alexandross stretching from ear to ear as he looked to his lord "I am calling it the rainbow asteroid field."
With a nod the lord of light showed his approval. He gestured with a quick waving motion for Alexandross to continue.
Looking at the strange but beautiful ball he had made Alexandross raised one hand in the air and pulled his hand tightly open. Heat began to rise from his hand as he concentrated and the soil in his hands began to evaporate. Smoke rose and became crystalline ice shards that flew through space. With one quick motion he slammed down breaking the large sphere into millions of pieces. Colors swirled around and collided with one another. The ball had become many asteroids that began to move towards the red sun that burned bright.

                "Quickly now you need to stop them!" His lord shouted with a powerful commanding voice as he stood tall.
Alexandross's eyes squinted in deep thought before commanding the molecules around all the asteroids to turn into a magnetic atmospheric dome keeping them in place. His voice broke through space opening a dark hole to appear ripping through space and time.
"Good try." The lord of light shouted as he lifted his hand.
Alexandross stood in awe and confusion. He did not know where the power had spawned from. It was something he never thought could happen to the likes of him. He felt power surge through his veins and it felt magnificent.

                Suddenly thousands of dark shadow creatures flew through the dark hole they used as a portal. They had sharp fingers like claws, long hair made of shadows on their heads. Their entire bodies were made of black and purple energy. Thousands of glowing purple eyes flew towards Alexandross, seeking his destruction. "Minions of the lord of shadows..." Alexandross trailed of in fear and hesitation. He was paralyzed, unable to move a muscle. Faster and faster the shadow minions rushed forth. Though all the commotion the lord of light saw one single minion go back through the portal. He waved his hand and closed the black hole instantly causing it shrunk, vanishing from existence. Screaming and showing his power and strength he opened the palm of his hand. A large ball of light began to appear swirling about. Bright white lights pulsated forming circle shapes around the ball to grow in size then vanish.

"Ye will wish ye never come forth!" The lord of light yelled throwing the ball at the shadow minions. quickly they tried to disperse to evade the blast. Upon reaching the center of the group the lord of light closed his hand causing the ball to explode. Screams of pain and agony shrieked within space as the minions began to be incinerated. One small group fled past the lord and the blue sun heading to the new edge of space.

                Suddenly the fear in Alexandross faded. He began breathing hard, catching his breath from the loss earlier "I...I don't know what happened.."

The lord of light relaxed himself "They came through the portal ye opened. It's ok. It's not ye fault. One got away."

"Are we ok?"

"Now control the power within." The lord of light advised "You have all along."
Alexandross stood still. Not a single muscle moved even an inch. He stared straight on into the distance; breathless. Suddenly with a laugh Alexandross broke the silence "Wow that felt great. I didn't know I had it in me."

He paused and looked at his lord "Let alone did I know I could control

it. And apparently I have."
The lord of light smiled "It's from carrying the chest for me. It increased your strength. Now are you sure ye are ok?"
"Well thank you for that. And yes." Alexandross replied. He closed his eyes and looked at the rainbow asteroid belt he had created "May I make a planet now?"
The lord of light nodded showing his approval and stayed back to observe more. He sat back down with his legs crossed and kept his eyes on his comrade.

                Reaching into the chest Alexandross grabbed a large hand full of dirt. Red thick and gritty clay began to form as he thought of the substance he wished the planet to contain. As he pulled out his hand

 not a single sliver fell. It all held together, snug and tight. Using his other hand he did the same and repeated it several times. Each time adding the newly formed clump into the first one. Hundreds of minerals and elements were contained within. Large and small rocks created a uneven surface as he began to roll it into a large sphere.

                "You need to press it together harder to make a core." The lord of light advised while still keeping a close eye on him.

Pushing with all his might Alexandross compressed the large sphere causing massive heat to form at the center. The rocks soon became magma and began to swirl around within its own gravitational pull. Small cracks slipped to the surface allowing the magma to push through should it become unsettled. He let go of the newly formed planet and smiled with delight. Seeing his own creation was so surreal. It was magical and he finally understood how is lord and friend felt all this time. The release of pressure from him letting go caused earthquakes and raised mountains. It seemed like the planet would erupt and explode, but quickly it settled and seemed at peace.

"Don't forget an atmosphere." The lord of light cried out.

Alexandross once again commanded molecules and created a viable see through sphere around the planet.

                "Alexandross I believe it is time to make some moons." The lord of light said with his smile now glowing with joy. White light seemed to radiate from his body even more then before. Many small lights began to float around his entire body, flowing randomly. Snapping out of his trance Alexandross looked at his friend and smirked before reaching into the box wishing for random solid elements. Hard gray rocks

 mixed with many dirt's peaked through the cracks between his fingers. Once more he rolled dirt into a ball forming a moon for his newly formed planet "Pyrus". Delicately he picked up the moon with his fingers and placed it next to Pyrus. The second he let go the moon began to start spinning around the planet. "Thank you for giving me this opportunity." He thanked. He turned around and expanded his wings. The pure white feathers puffed out and he began to flap his glorious wings. Flying toward his friend the suns brightness began to diminish little by little. Alexandross stopped and bowed before his lord "How did I do?"
"You did great." The lord of light replied. Opening his arms he sought a  lovingly embrace "We don't have many of these left you know." The lord of light began shrinking by sheer will so he could hug his friend. "What do you mean?" Alexandross asked with curiosity opening his arms. Together they hugged almost joining their bodies as one.
Patting Alexandross's back the lord of light did little explaining. "Because our time is neigh."
Alexandross pulled away "Then we should do it more often no?"
The lord of light smiled showing the warmth within his soul "Aye...We should." He paused and looked at the lit open space "Time for me to do my works."

The lord of light flew over to the chest, growing back to is original size and grabbed it in one hand. In comparison it was extremely small and fit inside the palm of his hand. He commanded the ingredients

 within the chest to come forth without a word. Spiraling the ingredients of earth poured out of the box and flew to his other hand. Many dark colors composed a pile as they slammed against his open palm. Without a word the dirt stopped pouring from the box. The lord of light closed his hand and compressed the dirt into a small but perfect sphere.
Alexandross jumped in with a smile "Same size as my planet."
"It won't be when I am finished." The lord of light explained "I plan to make them all bigger then earth was. And your planet is about the same size as that." He dropped the chest and flattened both hands. Aiming

them at the planet a massive torrent began to smash into the planet drowning the dirt beneath the flood. Thousands of feet of water drenched the planet within seconds before he stopped. Clear and pure aqua water settled down like a calm before a storm. He put one hand down and reached into the chest again with the other. Pulling more dirt from within he made several long spiked pieces like mountains and pressed

them into the planet. They peaked high above the water holding many rare stone. "Now I maketh the four moons for this planet to increase its tides." He said informing Alexandross of his plan.
Alexandross stood still and watched his master without a word seeing the amount of detail he could do with ease and speed.

                Conjuring more dirt from within the chest the lord of light formed it into balls without touching them. With great haste the dirt flew through the empty space around the planet and grouped into four large balls. One moon was extremely dense and had more gravitational pull then the rest. Instantly

 the water began to move and form currents. The moons began rotating all

 at different speeds around the newest formed planet.
"What are you naming it?" Alexandross asked seeing the completion of the design, His silver eyes staring at its beauty and glory.
The lord if light turned to his friend staring him in the eyes "Hyperion. But it is not

finished." He turned back to the planet and watched as earthquakes began to shake the planets foundation. Volcanoes erupted causing the creation of clouds as hot magma poured into the massive oceans. "Now it

complete." He said with assurance and power.
"It's beautiful." Alexandross announced.
The lord of light nodded "Thank you, friend." They took a moment to look at the two planets and compare their magnificence. Two opposites yet both pieces if art, of beauty, of creation.
Alexandross turned back to the blue sun "What's the plan now?" He reached down and scratched at his

foot. Each nail dug into his skin relieving the itch within.
"That is two planets down. Five more to go. If you noticed this solar system is the seventh in this galaxy and is the seventh solar system in this quadrant." The lord of light shared one reason of its importance.
Standing back up straight he looked back at his bright leader "I see. No wonder it is significant."
"Aye." The lord of light responded "Now for the green planet. Xanthrow (zan-throw)."

                Alexandross closed his eyes and tried to imagine his vision of the planet. He saw a planet like earth, green and lush. The lord of light looked to the blue sun and reached one hand into the air "It is time to speed things up."
Alexandross nodded "Sounds like a plan!" And backed up. He expanded his wings and flew backwards with each flap making great distance so his friend could work without interruption.
The lord of light grunted and commanded the essences with the chest to come forth. His voice was stern and showed great strength. His white smooth hair began to wave as solar winds picked up in the area. Hundreds of different elements rose from the box colliding with one another in a chaotic fashion. All the colors ever created swirled about slowly separating into four large piles designated by the lord of light. Just imagining the piles forming spheres of perfection caused them to do so. Each ball was bigger then the last. The lord of light moved the smallest ball behind Hyperion. This planet was full of resources and was mostly smooth rolling valleys of dirt. Soon grass would grow as the planet held many underground streams and rivers. Only 10 percent of the planets surface consisted of clear spring water.

                Grabbing the next smallest ball the lord if light placed it behind Xanthrow. The

 spheres surface had a strange dirt that glowed neon green in the dark. Every rock on the planet was a hardened diamond and every diamond was a different color. The surface glistened from the lords light as he

shielded the planet with an atmosphere. As soon as the shield was up the planet began orbiting the red sun like the rest of the planets.

                Reaching for the next ball the lord of light cried out "I shall call this planet Tritainia (Try-tain-i-uh)."
"I like it. That is a stupendous name." Alexandross shouted back with enthusiasm.
The lord of light grabbed the next smallest ball in the group and moved it behind Tritainia. He did absolutely nothing with it and said not a word. Grabbing both the other balls he flew behind the blue sun and placed the largest farthest from it. The largest was a dark soiled surface. Not a single drop of water laid within and sitting behind the other large ball caused it to be flooded with darkness. "This planet is called

Arsius (Arr-sea-us)." He proclaimed without pausing a single moment and

pointed to the planet closest to the blue sun "This is Nanightis (Nan-ight-is)."
Nanightis was only half lit from the blue sun and was rich with all sorts of minerals. With a wave of his hand both planets had atmospheres but did not begin to orbit their sun. Instead they stood still as they were stationary. The lord of light closed his eyes slowly and dropped his head. He reached out his hand and opened it palm up.

                Suddenly an extremely small ball of metal appeared in his hand at the very center. Without making a sound he opened his eyes and the ball flew down to Nanightis with great haste. Entering the atmosphere like a meteor the metallic ball began to ignite in flame. Red fire rocketed behind the ball leaving a trail of thick black smoke in the sky. With a echoing loud explosion the metal ball collided with the planets surface causing massive amounts of dust and rocks to fly into the air covering it from sight.
"What was that?" Alexandross asked with great curiosity.

Turning his head just enough to see his friend the lord of light responded "Nothing ye need to worry abouteth."

"If you say so." Alexandross said with a smile not showing his irritation.
The lord of light turned around and headed to the planet he left blank. Stopping dead in his tracks he stared deeply into what would be his greatest piece of work...

 

 



© 2015 ReaperProductions


Author's Note

ReaperProductions
For the most part it is self corrected so any help of any sort is appreciated = )

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on June 26, 2015
Last Updated on June 26, 2015
Tags: Science fiction, Sci-fi, Scifi, Fantasy, Epic fantasy, Angels., God, Elements, universe, Space