Pg 5

Pg 5

A Chapter by One Last Drop...

Now that I know what I'm without, you can’t just leave me…breathe into me and make me real; bring me to life,” Imogene was singing as Matt appeared behind her. He smiled. He knew what he had to do. It was all in her song, the way she expressed what she felt in this situation. “Frozen inside without your touch, without your love, darling. Only you are the life among the dead…

All of this time, I can’t believe I couldn’t see…Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me,” he sang, and Imogene turned with a smile.

I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems; got to open my eyes to everything,

Without a thought, without a voice, without a soul…” he trailed off as he caught Imogene close to him.

“Don’t let me die here,” she whispered.

“There must be something more…” Matt murmured as he slowly bent his head to hers.

“Bring me to life,” Imogene finished as their lips met.

*

Matt woke with a start, sitting up and looking to Imogene’s pale, beautiful face. She had a faint smile on her face, and as she stirred her hand flexed in his.

“Imogene,” he whispered, and her eyes opened. She smiled when she saw him.

“You did it,” she murmured as he squeezed her hand gently. I knew you could do it...you made me live again.”



© 2008 One Last Drop...


Author's Note

One Last Drop...
This is the last chapter!!!! What do you think???

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

THIS IS BRILLANT!
I'M DYSLEXIC AND DESPRAXIC AND IT TAKES ME AGES TO FOCUS BUT YOUR WRITING I GOT HOOKED ON!
I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE IT MYSETERY!
IF YOU RELEASED THIS AS A BOOK I'D READ IT!
AGAIN BLOODY BRILLANT!
OMG YOU WRITING MORE?
OR ADDING TO THIS?
WELL WRITTEN X

Posted 15 Years Ago


Aw!!! I really liked it.
It was short but sweet.
This was a great book.
.......I put it in my favorites...hee hee.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 16, 2008
Last Updated on August 9, 2008


Author

One Last Drop...
One Last Drop...

Perth, Australia



About
Hi! Here's a little bit about me... I'm almost 20, studying to be a high-school English teacher. I work as a swimming teacher whenever possible, and I write a lot of fanfiction. My favourite mus.. more..

Writing