Chapter Two: The Train

Chapter Two: The Train

A Chapter by Red
"

The Train

"
I got onto the train. After running through a wall (that messed up my mind) I saw a huge red train. "Awesome," I remember murmuring under my breath. I was surrounded by kids saying bye to there parents and family. I headed towards the train. The train was long with little compartments. I found an empty apartment and sat down. All of my luggage was in the back of the train besides a bag I got to keep with my money, robes, and Zeus. I took Zeus (in his cage) out and put him next to me. A few minutes later the boy I saw at Olivanders came up to my compartment out of breath and ask, "I was late getting onto the train. All the compartments are full, can I sit here?" He asked me and motioned to the seat across from me. "Sure," I say as I stretch out on my seat. He smiles at me and takes his seat. He had a cage with a Snow Owl. "Nice owl," I say looking at the owl. "His name is Diggory. My father named him," The boy said with a small smile. I was about to respond when a lady with a cart of food came around and ask, "Want anything." I scrambled for the many in my bad and took out a few things called galleons and bough some beans and chocolate frogs. "I'm Al, by the way," Said the boy as he bough some stuff too. "Red," I say. He eyes my red hair. I open eat my food. One chocolate frog ended up running around the compartment and Al and I chased it around trying to catch it. Once we caught it we laughed and I let it go in the hall. A few seconds later I hear some girls scream, which made me and Al laugh. "That wasn't very nice," He said between giggles. I shrug and say, "I did nothing." He laughed at that and asked, "What house do you want to get into?" Houses? Oh yeah! Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Griffindor. "I want in Griffindor, 'cause that's where my mom and dad went," Al said. "Your parents are Harry and Ginny Potter, right?" He nods then asks, "Which house?" I think about it for a moment. Ravenclaw is wise, so maybe. Hufflepuff is kind, so no way! Griffindor is brave, so that's a big one. Slytherin is kind of evil and cunning, so that's also an option. "Slytherin or Griffindor," I say with a hand on my chin. "Slytherin is where all the evil kids go," He says. I roll my eyes. "I just noticed something. Your American," He says pointing at me. "Wow, you catch on quick," I say sarcastically. He rolls his eyes as I say, "Now I have to live with your British tea and crumpets," I say. "Not true!" He says with a huff. I roll my eyes as a girl with raven black hair and green eyes open our apartment door and say, "Were nearing Hogwarts, better get your robes on." She said it with the rich British accent and I started laughing like a mad man. Which I pretty much am. "What's so funny?" The raven haired girl asked me. "Just your accent," I say trying to copy her accent. She stood there confused as Al said, "She's American." The realization dawned on her and said, "That makes more sense." She left and me and Al took turns putting on our robes. By the time we were all settled back in our seats the train stopped. We walked off the train and I saw crowds of kids and some big guy yelling, "First years, over here." He was huge. He had a long brown beard and was wearing a big leather coat. "That's Hagrid, my dad knows him. He comes and visits some times. Al took me up to Hagrid and said, "Hi Hagrid!" Hagrid had to look down on him and me and said, "Hello there Al, who is this?" He motioned to me and I had to suppress laughter from his accent. "I'm Red," I say before Al could introduce me. "Well Red, Welcome to Hogwarts."


© 2015 Red


Author's Note

Red
Tell me what ya think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on May 15, 2015
Last Updated on May 15, 2015
Tags: harry potter, fan fiction


Author

Red
Red

Babylon, MI



About
I love to read and write. When I'm older I want to be an author. I love to play sports but writing is always my first priority. Enjoy me and my work! (Mostly my work) more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Red


Contaminated Contaminated

A Book by Red