Chapter One: Lucinda Dawn Valentina

Chapter One: Lucinda Dawn Valentina

A Chapter by Charline Rose

My Life started out rough I was abandoned shortly after my birth by my mother who was young , Naive, and selfish. she left me at the church that my dad worked part-time. I went to a privet school all the way up to my Jr. year of high school then my dad pulled me out without my knowledge of it and /or telling why he did it in the first place.
One stormy evening dad wasn't home but he had left me a note saying.
Lucinda,
      you need to pack all your clothes and every thing else you maybe needing then let our driver know that you are ready to go and he'll take you where you need to go. I'm sorry but I cannot tell you where you are staying or if and when you will return home. Just remember that I'm your father and that I Love You.
Your Father,
    Domenico

Not any of this made any sence to me really, I mean why is he sending me away ? did I do something wrong? where the f**k am I going in the first place? well I wont know unless i get my stuff packed up and get myself ready to go.
But, why is my father doing this anyway? is he ashamed of me? with a question filled mind I got myself ready to go, then I told our driver that I was ready to go. Our driver packed up our Lincoln Town car I got in and strapped in , it was dark and storming  I looked out the window letting my mind flood with questions and I felt like going to be sick just thinking about what was going on, at least I have good O'l  Amy lee from the band Evanescence to help me through this trip.


© 2018 Charline Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on July 14, 2018
Last Updated on July 14, 2018


Author

Charline Rose
Charline Rose

Flatwoods, KY



About
I'm 23 I love romance Novels ever since I was young girl. I started writing stories in 2010 and my stories deal with crime, Romance, drama, Family drama, comedy. some of my favorite books are Shann.. more..

Writing