Where it Starts

Where it Starts

A Chapter by Charline Rose

My Name is Keith Rhodes and my wife Rose Rhodes is at our summer cabin that's about ten to twenty minutes from where I'm at now. where am I you may ask? I'm at the grocery store buying stuff for the cabin since our friends are moving in with us and will be here this evening. plus this is memorial weekend. 
Don't tell my wife but i have been dreaming about another woman who happens to be her friend Tonya. shhhh only you and me can ever know cause if she ever found out I would be in the dog house or worse I'd loose which I don't want at all. when I finally got through the check out line my wife called me.
Rose:" where are you Everyone is starting to show up and waiting to bring the food."
Keith:"I'm on the way to our jeep now the check out lines where crazy today."
Rose:" Okay I love you."
Keith:"I love you too honey." 

So I got the off the phone and went back to the cabin which took me a while cause the traffic was crazy so I went to the cabin the back way on the country back roads.

When I Finally arrived Tonya came out of the house with her shoulder length blonde hair that was blowing around her face from the brewing thunderstorm and Rose who was mad as hell right behind her but she was more mad at her then she was at me.

so we carried in the groceries. when we went in Chris was in the kitchen getting dinner started and everyone was upstairs getting settled in then they came down stairs and helped put away the food and helped set up the table.

we all sat around the table laughing and enjoying each others company and it went all down hill from there.
Rose:"can you do me a favor and sleep on the couch tonight and do not bother coming back to bed with me."
Keith:"now come one what did I Do?"
Rose:" seriously what did you do? did you suddenly forget?
Keith:"what has gotten into you, tell me and lets try to fix this please?"
Rose:" why did you F**k Tonya on our wedding day of all days?"
Keith:" what?........wait..... how did you find out about that?"
Rose:" you didn't even deny it?"
Terry: that is cold bro."
Keith:" how did you find about it?"
Rose:" well Tonya told me that she's pregnant and I asked when did she conceive do the math genious your the one knocked her up after what one night stand and we've been trying since we got married."
Chris:"Damn Keith what the hell? how could you hurt a beautiful woman like her?"
Tonya:" have you ever thought that maybe your the one with the problem cause Keith doesn't have any issues with his swimmers."
Rose:" I'm done , Keith you and I are through, Tonya this is unforgiveable so don't talk to me. now if everyone will please excuse me i'm going to get a shower and Chris would you mind fixing some coffee for me?"
Chris:"Of course Rose." 

So I went straight upstairs and stripped off my clothes and got in the warm shower and I started crying cause I was angry, I felt hurt but most of all I felt betrayed by my own husband like how could he? why would he do this to me......to us....... after he knew how much I was in love with him to begin with I should have been more careful at picking my friends but at least I still have crystal,Olivia,and Lauran. 

Then When I got out of the shower I saw Chris standing there and he lifted my chin up and looked down on me and said how could anyone make a beautiful woman like me cry like he did." I was lost in his eyes and I didn't care I stood on my tip toes and wrapped my arm around the back of his neck and let the towel pool around my feet and I gave him a kiss then he stripped off his clothes to join me. He placed me against the wall and started kissing my body then he picked me up I wrapped my legs around his waist and he was inside of me and it felt so good. 

"AHH YES," A moan had escaped from my mouth before I realized it then he laid me down on the cool satin sheets where we had became one heart instead two separate hearts. after we were finished I was smiling and giggling like a little school girl and biting my lip again, " so are you ready for that coffee?" Chris asked me? " very much so care to join me on back porch to listen to the storm and join me for coffee cause I want to get to know you." I replied " gladly." Chris said with a sweet smile on his face.


© 2018 Charline Rose


Author's Note

Charline Rose
there maybe some grammar errors too.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Overall excellent job! The conflict and feelings are depicted well and the story immediately set up. It was unclear when the POV switched from Keith to Rose, which took me a moment to realize. Also, there were a few instances where the sentences seemed long, so some might sound better divided up. Technicality aside, the story is off to a great start, and I really like the title!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Not a bad start. Nice and steamy just how I like my chapters lol.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Charline Rose

5 Years Ago

Thank you, if you keep on reading it gets even more steamy.
Overall excellent job! The conflict and feelings are depicted well and the story immediately set up. It was unclear when the POV switched from Keith to Rose, which took me a moment to realize. Also, there were a few instances where the sentences seemed long, so some might sound better divided up. Technicality aside, the story is off to a great start, and I really like the title!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 22, 2018
Last Updated on May 22, 2018


Author

Charline Rose
Charline Rose

Flatwoods, KY



About
I'm 23 I love romance Novels ever since I was young girl. I started writing stories in 2010 and my stories deal with crime, Romance, drama, Family drama, comedy. some of my favorite books are Shann.. more..

Writing