This writing has been deleted.
The Morning After

The Morning After

A Chapter by Charline Rose

The next morning I got up got dressed for my day put my earbuds in and went down stairs walked right by Tonya without saying a word to her or Keith which i cannot believe that they had a three year affair behind my back with me even realizing it, so I fixed a pot of coffee for me,Chris,Terry,crystal,Olivia, and Lauren. I worked more on my story well at least I tried to but the thought of our fight right in the middle of dinner and last night in my bedroom with Chris after my shower things got hot and heavy and kind of wet n'Wild.
I shook my head to try and shake it off cause not only was it great but I was still mad at Keith and Tonya and they were nagging at me. Then I saw Terry and Chris come down stairs

Terry:" Good morning Rose."
Rose:" good morning Terry sleep well?"
Terry:" yes I did."
Keith:" Morning."
Rose:" Terry would you be a peach and fix me a cup of coffee I just made a fresh pot it should be done by now."
Terry:" why of course."
Chris:" hello kitty."
Rose:"meow, ha ha ha, Chris would check my car out it's acting like its not wanting to start for some reason, the battery is brand new and fully charged."
Chris:" it could be the transmission but I will check it out for your safety." 
Rose:" Thank You."
Crystal:" what do you want to do today?"
Rose:"well right now I'm staring at Chris's a*s as he's looking under the hood of my car."
Olivia:" what did you two do last night?"
Rose:" lets just say things got hot and heavy and wet n'Wild"
Crystal:"you naughty girl."
Rose:" i guess it was bad timing but hey it felt so good i felt like putty under his hot body."
Lauren:" oooh girl you need to cool off ha ha ha."
Rose:" how bout we all go to the lake today then?"
Chris:" great idea we'll get ready then we'll roll."


© 2018 Charline Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on May 22, 2018
Last Updated on June 5, 2018


Author

Charline Rose
Charline Rose

Flatwoods, KY



About
I'm 23 I love romance Novels ever since I was young girl. I started writing stories in 2010 and my stories deal with crime, Romance, drama, Family drama, comedy. some of my favorite books are Shann.. more..

Writing