Consider Us Through

Consider Us Through

A Chapter by Charline Rose

Well I finally got to the court house to get the divorce kit which was very easy, simple well pretty much idiot proof all we had to was sign them and send them back. 
it's better this way since Keith and I don't have any children to drag through it too and nor could I imagine dragging children through a messy divorce and a messy custody battle.
since I'm a free woman Chris and I can continue with our spotanious sexual encounters even though its really hot and everything I want us to get to know each other the right way since we both know we're compataible sexually do have anything else in common with each other? only one way to find out. date night just Chris and I out for dinner tonight.
As I was writing on my story Chris sat next to me with a cup of coffee " here you go dear, you might want this." "Oh thank you huny." I replied to him
Chris:" so Whats your book about?"
Rose:" huh? I'm sorry I was enjoying my coffee."
Chris:" what is your book about?"
Rose" oh,it's kind of romantic but dark as well."
Chris:" what kind of dark?"
Rose:" well this young woman maybe late teens early twenties I've not decided yet,was raised in a church and he dad made a deal with the head of the church that when time came for his only daughter to marry he would send her to this mansion full of vampire brothers and their father......"
Chris:" oooooh sounds very interesting to me."
Rose:" really not to dark?" 
Chris:" nope, do you have a title for the book yet?"
Rose:" no,not yet I was thinking The Imomrtal's  Lover."
Chris:" I would read that."
Rose:" really?"
Chris:" I would read whatever your mind puts on paper."
Rose:" good cause that's what i'm going to call the book."
As I sat and worked on my book Idea while Chris started on dinner and then when I finished my cup of coffee Chris paused on dinner and poured me a glass of wine then sat it in front of me and I said " now we're talking babe." then he resumed on dinner and everyone piled in and crystal sat the table then I put away my writing stuff on the living room computer desk with my laptop for later.
During dinner we all sat around the table Chris had his hand on my upper thigh and terry had his on the back of my chair twirling my ponytail in an interesting way, (what if he's into me as well in the same way that Chris is? there is only one way to find out but then again should I? I mean I really like Chris.) we sat there and talked about our day and I could feel Tonya's evil eye skimming my body like she's looking for something that will make me tick.

After dinner Tonya and I had a few words ourselves she may want to resolve this between us but she done me wrong I mean you don't start a three year affair with your best friends soon to be husband on their wedding day.

Rose:"Okay Tonya what are you wanting now? you've got my husband and a child with him what else of mine could you possibly want? I don't anything else to loose."
Tonya:" that's just it Rose now that you don't have much of a life I don't want anything else cause like you said you don't have anything else to loose."
Rose:" you just like to push my buttons don't you?"
Tonya:" of course it's fun i wonder what else could make you possibly tick?"
Rose:"this is pointless I'm done."
Tonya:" thought so, you weren't even woman enough to fight for Keith and your not even woman enough to fight me."
Rose:" well for one, I'm smart enough to never hit a pregnant woman, and another thing is that.... crap word block."
Tonya:" so I guess we're through huh no more right?"
Rose:" yep consider us through....."


© 2018 Charline Rose


Author's Note

Charline Rose
please ignore my spelling error's i'm not that good at spelling big words ha ha ha

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on May 31, 2018
Last Updated on June 7, 2018


Author

Charline Rose
Charline Rose

Flatwoods, KY



About
I'm 23 I love romance Novels ever since I was young girl. I started writing stories in 2010 and my stories deal with crime, Romance, drama, Family drama, comedy. some of my favorite books are Shann.. more..

Writing