Me and Chris ? OR Me and Terry ?

Me and Chris ? OR Me and Terry ?

A Chapter by Charline Rose

It's been a couple of weeks and yet I still can't really decide if want to be with Chris or if I want to be with Terry and they both want to be with me and I will not let them fight over me nor will I commmit bigamy cause it's against the law to do that and i would not do good in prison for that sort of thing.
so I will just have to make a choice Either Me and Chris or Me and Terry. why oh why does life have to be this hard choosing between two men that are actully mature enough to be with a woman for the long haul and play patty cake with their hearts and move to the next cute young thing in a plaided skirt.
My book is coming along even though I only have three chapters and i have my friends help out to what should happen next and all the sexual detail espsualy when we've had a couple of glasses of wine with a dark chocolate bar and I got to admit these friends of mine have a very volgar, aunry ,dirty , kinky minds when it comes to sex ha ha ha ha.

But,hey what are friends for anyway right? even Chris has helped a bit too and I was shocked really when he gave me an idea for a scene I turned around and I looked at him like ( damn Chris you are one dirty aunry kinky little f****r aren't you?) all he did was stare and said " what too much?" "no, no that's perfect."
I replied


© 2018 Charline Rose


Author's Note

Charline Rose
I'm not very good at spelling or grammar ha ha ha.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on June 7, 2018
Last Updated on June 28, 2018


Author

Charline Rose
Charline Rose

Flatwoods, KY



About
I'm 23 I love romance Novels ever since I was young girl. I started writing stories in 2010 and my stories deal with crime, Romance, drama, Family drama, comedy. some of my favorite books are Shann.. more..

Writing