Afternoon High.....

Afternoon High.....

A Chapter by Charline Rose

Well we all made it out to the lake on this beautiful sunny hot humid day most of us girls laid out in the sun but I actually fished for a while with the boys cause it didn't really bother me that much to bait a hook or take the fish off the line, made me remember back when I was a little girl fishing with my dad before he was hit by that drunk driver.
I didn't know at this point I had tears in my eyes. Chris placed his fishing pole down and walked over to me and placed his arms around me "you okay Rose?" he asked me "I'm fine just fishing reminds me of my dad before he past away it just hits a little close to home is all." I replied " we don't have to fish if it's going to upset you like this,we can go swimming instead and skip fishing all together." Terry suggested
"No, you men fish I'll just go get my swimsuit on and layout with the girls for a bit then we'll all go swimming when you men are ready to go swimming,I'll be fine okay you all have fun." I finally said to Terry turning his down offer.
I went to get my swimsuit on and grabbed my lawn chair out of my jeep and went to lay with the girls and stared at Chris just couldn't stop thinking about last night. (I mean was it to early? was it just in the heat of the moment kind of thing? did i just want to get back at Keith for he had to me for the past three years?) as I laid there in wonder us girls had a blast of our own nothing but giggles and smiles.
Crystal:" what were you all talking about over there?"
Rose:" oh just how fishing reminded me of my father its something that we both enjoyed together. before he passed away."
Olivia:" so you decided to lay out here with us instead?"
Rose:" yeah you know girl time I needed to be away from Keith for a bit he kept scaring my fish away."
Lauran:" you just fish as long as you want too we'll handle him you go on do your father proud and catch a big fish for dinner."
Rose:" your right I'll go torture them for a bit with my bathing suit wile you girls scare the fish towards us."
Tonya:" you know that's cheating."
Crystal:" it would be if they were in championship which they are not so it's not cheating."
So I got up and took my chair over to my fishing spot and got my bait on my hook and fished some more with the boys I could feel their eyes upon my staring at me but even more I could already feel Chris's heart beat against my back and his growing erection against my butt he leaned closer and whispered in my ear "glade you could join me once again young Rose."
I could feel a shiver go down my spine and lips on the nape of my neck dare my legs to feel like jello and let him take me where I stand? no no not in front of our friends and definitely not in front of my soon-to-be ex-husband even though he would so deserve to see what he had lost due to his actions.
"Take me please." I finally said to him i feel his smile against me "not yet sweet flower I want you all wet first." Chris said against my ear making my legs feel like jello beneath me.
I wanted to moan so loudly to let him know how much I was enjoying his soft and tender touching which was making me hot,bothered, and wet.
Before I knew it he had me over his shoulder and he was going towards his truck where we were going to a special spot where we could be alone which wasn't very far all I really wanted was him and only him. This flame that Chris and I have was starting to grow.


© 2018 Charline Rose


Author's Note

Charline Rose
what do you think should have happened differently? what do you think of dialogue?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on May 29, 2018
Last Updated on May 31, 2018


Author

Charline Rose
Charline Rose

Flatwoods, KY



About
I'm 23 I love romance Novels ever since I was young girl. I started writing stories in 2010 and my stories deal with crime, Romance, drama, Family drama, comedy. some of my favorite books are Shann.. more..

Writing