4 months Later

4 months Later

A Chapter by Charline Rose

Well since everyone is out but I decided to stay behind cause I have been a little off lately and I took a home pregnancy test which came out positive but it could also be a false positive so I went to the Dr. yesterday to make sure. As I was spacing myself and cleaning up the cabin, my phone rang so I answered it.
Rose:" hello?"
DR.:" Ms Romus I have your test results and congradualtions your 8 weeks pregnant."
Rose:" thanks for letting me know Dr. I will let the father know when he returns home."
DR.:" have a good day."
so I got off the phone to continue cleaning then Tonya came downstairs tracking dirt through the fresh moped floor and she slid strait to the kitchen catching the sink before she bumbed into it. and you guessed it we had some more words.
Tonya:" do have to clean the cabin everyday?"
Rose:" unlike you I like to live in a clean enviorment and from now on I'm done picking up after you and Keith, you two clean and pick up after yourself."
Tonya:" well somebody is on their period arn't they?"
Rose:" yeah I am and you best not f**k with me right now once I get done here you can wipe up your dirty foot steps cause everyone knows that when I'm cleaning you stay away until the floor is dry."
Tonya:" wait a minute your not on your period your pregnant."
Rose:" so what if I am."
Tonya:" who's the father?"
Rose:" that is none of your busniess you already took my husband."
Tonya:" is it chris? is it Terry?"
    Rose:" like I said it's none of your busniess, now your getting on my nerves get your coffee or whatever and leave my site."
Tonya:" oh come on you still can't still be pissed off at me."
Rose:" oh really? Just watch me."
Tonya:"your a b***h."
Rose:" well so are you."
Tonya:" you know how pointless this is right? can you just give me one more chance to make it right?"
Rose:" I'll thank about it."
so Tonya fixed us a pot of tea then Chris called me.
Chris:" hey babe are you doing okay? we're on our way there is a bad storm heading this way so we're getting dinner to go do you want anything?"
Rose:" what are you picking up?"
Chris:" uh it's up to you."
Rose get the 20 piece family meal from KFC."
Chris:" okay."
Rose:" we need to talk when you get home okay?"
Chris:" alright babe love you."
Rose:" I Love You too. you all becareful on the way home."
After the call the wind blew strong and the sky got really dark and it started to pour and Tonya found me at my special spot outside and she pointed her gun at me and smirked " do you think anybody is going to notice your missing?" she said with an evil grin on her face the lightning flashed and the thunder roared I tried taking away her gun and it fired as the thunder roared again. 


© 2018 Charline Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on June 28, 2018
Last Updated on August 17, 2018


Author

Charline Rose
Charline Rose

Flatwoods, KY



About
I'm 23 I love romance Novels ever since I was young girl. I started writing stories in 2010 and my stories deal with crime, Romance, drama, Family drama, comedy. some of my favorite books are Shann.. more..

Writing