The Glass Bottle

The Glass Bottle

A Chapter by -Alice Rose

It started when Hanna and I decided to go for a walk. It was a sunny Saturday afternoon.
That's when we saw it poking out of the garbage can. It was a sparkly black bottle.
We walked towards it. Hanna picked it up. The bottle read "Do Not Open." I looked at her with a questioning look.
"Should we do it?" I asked her, confused.
"Why not?" she asked. "Its just a stupid little bottle. What could be the harm in it?"
I decided she was right. Without hesitation, she yanked the cork off of the bottle. A note written in script read " I warned you." Suddenly, somebody came up and grabbed us, dragging us with them. We were put to sleep by clorophorm. When we woke up, we were in a dark room.
"Whe-where are we?" I managed to choke out. I heard Hanna whimpering next to me.
Suddenly a whole row of lights came on. We heard a voice getting ready to speak.
"You two are in lots of trouble now." The deep voice said in a mocking tone. Was it talking through a loud speaker?
"What do you mean?" Hanna yelled, still crying. I consulted her and told her to calm down.
"You guys are trapped inside of this little room until you find the second glass bottle, with instructions on how to make it out. But I'll be sure to make this place a living hell for you."
"Why are you doing this to us?" Hanna shrieked. I wanted to slap her and tell her to shut up. It took all my willpower not to.
"You'll see soon enough!" The voice screamed. It was booming.
Next thing I knew, it went dark again.


© 2013 -Alice Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on April 14, 2013
Last Updated on April 16, 2013


Author

-Alice Rose
-Alice Rose

...



About
I'm Alice and I've always wanted to write stories. If you could read them that'd be great ! more..

Writing
gjk gjk

A Chapter by -Alice Rose


By Me By Me

A Book by -Alice Rose


Jenna Jenna

A Chapter by -Alice Rose