Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
My Haunting Past

My Haunting Past

A Chapter by -Alice Rose

It was the summer of 2009. I had just gotten out of high school. I was 18, free-spirited, and had a kind heart.
All of that changed because of one girl.
Melissa Delgado.
She graduated with highest honors. All she did was copy, and copy, and copy, EVERY one of my answers of the homework. And most of the time, I didn't even know she did it. But since I was the small, unimportant, country girl and she was the huge, pretty-eyed city girl, I was suspended many times for "copying off of her".
So I decided eliminate the problem.
I told Hanna my plans. I had revised the plan so many times. Here's what we would do:
We would have to take a trip to the local grocery market. We bought gloves, rat poison, duct tape, and rope. Although we stole all of it.
We waited for her group of friends to drop her off. Then we would go for her.
We grabbed her and used the same method to put her to sleep as the person who caught Hanna and I did. A rag and lots and lots of clorophorm.
We brought her to an abandoned building and sat her down in a hard metal chair. We used about ten layers of duct tape to keep her hands and feet from moving. We did the same for her mouth. We left her there for about 2 days unnoticed. When we finally visited the building where we left her, we had brought her the food with the poison. Come to find out, she was gone. We started to search for her, only to find out that she and the chair were out of the window. She had a snapped neck, and she was still tied to the chair. It was BETTER that she died that way, because we were going to hang her anyway. We doused her with gasoline and put her in a ditch about another hundred miles from the abandoned building. We burned her.



© 2013 -Alice Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on April 16, 2013
Last Updated on April 16, 2013


Author

-Alice Rose
-Alice Rose

...



About
I'm Alice and I've always wanted to write stories. If you could read them that'd be great ! more..

Writing
gjk gjk

A Chapter by -Alice Rose


By Me By Me

A Book by -Alice Rose


Jenna Jenna

A Chapter by -Alice Rose