Rhythm

Rhythm

A Poem by Revery
"

The importance of rhythm and consistency.

"





























In              
             rhythmic           
                  pattern         
 

                  The
                           moon   
                       and
                          tides
                        wax
                     and
                   wane


              But         
         not         
     you          
   my             
dear                










© 2012 Revery


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

In whatever form you put this in, this senyru of consistent love is lovely.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Revery

11 Years Ago

Thank you.
Simple yet kinda complex. I like it. Don't think you needed the picture though. Still good job

Posted 11 Years Ago


this is stunning. everything from the structure and form to the way the poem itself just flows so beautifully word to word, it says so much in it's simplicity. I have to agree with the reviewer below me, absolutely charming.

Posted 11 Years Ago


The image is not needed, the words flow an pattern the thoughts of the reader to look into the night sky and wish to mother Moon.


Very charming.....

Posted 11 Years Ago


Beautiful , you said it so well as in poetry so in life.

Posted 11 Years Ago


you are sucha great Master of form! I wish I was that much inventive! very impressive!

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Eve
ohh, i love how you structured this write... I sometimes think I would love for someone to be steady like that, unchanging, steady, but that is not really realistic, the best I can hope for to to grow along side very much like you have made structure here to bend your words to this poem. very clever :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


A poem complete .. words waxing and waning down a page, a perfect thought in fine style.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Great concrete poem! Wish I thought of it.

Posted 11 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 5, 2012
Last Updated on May 5, 2012

Author

Revery
Revery

TN



About
I am a technical writer by profession. I'm married with three wonderful children. My poetry deals with the struggles and contrasts between the spiritual and the sensual. My life has been rich and bl.. more..

Writing
Lavender Lavender

A Poem by Revery



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


~Flirt~ ~Flirt~

A Poem by Robbie~xoxo~