Fallquinox

Fallquinox

A Poem by Panhead Rod
"

A haiku about the change to Fall

"
...
A slight hint of Fall...
Leaves turning orange and yellow,
yet, green still abounds...
...
Rod Hatter
Sept. 29, 2023

© 2023 Panhead Rod


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hi, Rod ⛩

I've read a number of your poems, each quite nicely rendered … I appreciate your sharings.
Coincidentally, I was just yesterday teaching this form and is, probably, why it chose me to review it.
Because of their unique challenge of brevity in conveying imagery and meaningful impact, Haiku and Senryu are among my favorite forms to express creative impact … for, they require no small amount of skill in doing so.
Utilizing the wonders of Nature, her colors, hues, and textures, your Haiku is certainly an exemplary example of all those detailed attributes, and more … breathing life into the reader's imaginative and appreciative mind's-eye, ever-so deftly.

Even so, Rod, feel free to contact me about a number of issues here that may be considered, if you might wish to conform to this form's strict details.

This is an excellent and enjoyable effort you've offered us, your appreciative readers.
Thank you, Sir! ⁓ Richard🖌

Posted 6 Months Ago


Interesting poem. Short and sharp. Good work 👍

Posted 7 Months Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 30, 2023
Last Updated on September 30, 2023
Tags: Nature, Seasons, Haiku

Author

Panhead Rod
Panhead Rod

Florence, OR



About
My name is Rod Hatter, aka: Panhead Rod, and I enjoy writing traditional poetry, verse, prose, haiku, stories, songs and "old school" biker poetry. I have been called many things... Dad, soul mate, dr.. more..

Writing