Chaptwr I

Chaptwr I

A Chapter by R.I Liebhaber

CHAPTER I

Five years later...

Well this could sound like déjà vu. But I'm so excited packing to leave for summer vacation. Three years ago dad and I moved to Mexico. Mom and dad got divorced. Mom find a new partner, his name is Will Scott. He's American. He is a cop. And dad. He decided that we would be good in Mexico so we moved. I didn't wanna stay with mom. I was mad at her and also I didn't wanna leave dad alone so there I was going to Mexico. Dad got a good job here in Mexico with the family business and I'm happy here. I see almost every day my Abue, grandma; I speak very well Spanish. When I arrived I kinda have a funny accent. A gringo accent. But not anymore. I like to think that I speak English and Spanish good enough.
I grew where mom and dad did. But this summer I decided go to see mom. She is exited too. She wanna fix that bound that we had. But I don't think that It could be fixed. I'm not mad at her anymore, she's my mom I can't be mad at her, it's just that it doesn't feel the same. She's still working with the O'brian. And yeah I guess that I wanna see him again, it's just a plus, not the main idea for the trip. The last time I saw him was like 4 years ago. In Thanksgiving break. We hang out and yeah we were like friend just for that shor time.
Mom also want me to get to know will. Witch I hate but I can't change it. He is part of her life so I have to get used to it. Dad is a little sad 'cause I'm leaving him and we won't have our vacation to the beach. But he is happy too, because I'm spending time with mom.
So yeah I'm leaving tomorrow morning and I'll be back at the middle of August. Here in Mexico the vacation gonna start on July. But I'm too cool for that, I have early vacations, Abue talked to the principal, and said about going to see mom, so they allow me to be out early. it's the middle of May, can anyone believe it?
Tonight I'm going to Abue to have dinner. I know she'll cry. We get along very well, we're friends. She's my partner in crime. And she'll say me about being a good kid and behave. Really behave? They don't know me very well then. I'm a good kid. I don't like cause trouble. I'm such a Teto.
-hijito, prometeme que no causaras problemas a tu mami!- it's what she says to me when we are talking.
-no Abue, I won't. - as she doesn't know about me being Teto.
Its okay she is just worried. She really wants me to go. The rest of the meal goes cool. We laugh so much. Abue is so hilarious and we spent one good moment. At the end of the night she gave me a 10 dollar bill. She winked and after she kicked me out.
My flight is supposed to land tomorrow at 2, will and mom will pick me up.

⚫️ ⚫️ ⚫️
What is that f*****g noise? I just want to sleep. I open my eyes and what I see is this is not my room or someplace I know. S**t! I pull over the covers. S**t again. I'm naked. I was so wasted last nigh I don't remember anything. Looking around I see that at least we used condoms. Halley will cut my nuts if she knows about it. Someone is opening the door.
-hi there! Did you sleep good? Last night was amazing. By the way I made breakfast- says Sofie or maybe grace.
I don't remember her name . But I know her face, she is just another girl in the school. Avery girl just wanna sleep with a football team member. And the gold price is sleep with the quarterback, witch is me.
It's an unspoken deal that We used each other for sex and they don't tell my girlfriend, Halley, about it. As simple as that.
-thanks but I have to leave. I'm sure it taste as good as it smells but I have to go. - I say as polite as possible.
-okay, sure.... I guess I'll see you around
-sure, see ya.
And that's how I leave them.

I'm a raving to my house. Jeez what night. I'm just gonna go to bed and sleep for a year. When I'm in the door There she is Gaby, she is expecting I with so e pill and a bottle of water. God bless her. She is like a mom for me. I know that she hates when I arrive hungover but she doesn't say a word.
-I made pancakes for breakfast and there juice, too.
-thank you so much- I kiss her on the cheek. she knows I love her pancakes and made them Avery Saturday, the days I normally am hungover.
-go and take a bath because you smell like a trash can.
-si señora- yes ma'am in Spanish
Laughing I go upstairs to take a shower.
A take a quick shower. And go to the kitchen where the pancakes are waiting for me. When I enter in the kitchen gaby is a little sad. She changed her humor while I was in the bathroom.
gaby what is wrong?
Ah. It's just that will can't go with me to pic my son up. I just wanted to him to go with us. But he has an emergency.- gaby son is visiting her. He lives in Mexico. When i first met him, was when I yelled him what was he doing in my pool. He is a good and smart kid. Kid? I felt so gown. I think I know him. Gaby is always talking about him. We're not friend but we got along fine.
How will you get to the airport?
I just will take a taxi.
I can get you there - I said it without thinking. Damn I am supposed to go to Halley to the cinema.
Ohh thank you so much!!- she is now happy.


Cool!! I'm landing. It was cool be in an airplane. The movie was lame but there was free juice.
I'm waiting for mom to call me or see her. I think she is late. I have money so I'm gonna buy a frappe. That's when I see her. Oh my gad! She is stunning. The mom is, sunning to give me a hug.
-Mami.- I yell.
-Hijito mio.
All I'm seeing is her. I don't notice who is at her back, I thing it is will. But when I look is not my stepfather. It's john who is looking at my with his ray ban. He just nod and turn to gat my backpack.
Mom asks me lots of questions about school, Mexico, dad, Abue, my life. I don't bother to ask about will. I know he hates me so he didn't come. But he loves mom and that's what counts.
About John well he is just getting hot with the age. He is a man. He is tall, muscular and sexy. From mom I know he is a quarterback, he has a girlfriend and he will a senior at high school in autumn.
He is giving us privacy. He is not paying attention at mom or me.
In the car mom and me are still talking. We're catching all we've lost, well just all the details. It's not the same talk in phone than in person. We're passing streets the I recognize. Heading to O'brian's. I tough mom saids that we were going to her house. I just look at mom and she stares at me like saying "don't ask we're going to house".
Mom smiles jonh and says
-jonh thank you so much, honey. Have a great day.
And we hop off the car. In that moment jonh looks like he is back to earth ans says.
-gaby wait! I can take you to your house. I don't know why we are here.
-oh no hon. I took much of your time. I know that girlfriend of yours is looking for you in this beautiful day. See you tomorrow.
-ok see you then,
And with that we're leaving.


© 2014 R.I Liebhaber


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on December 14, 2014
Last Updated on December 14, 2014
Tags: Gay, story, latín, espanglish, young adult


Author

R.I Liebhaber
R.I Liebhaber

Garden grove , CA



About
I'm a writer wannabe... I really love read so I liked the idea of making my own stories :) I love sad endings but there are not so much so here I am.... (: more..

Writing
Epilogue Epilogue

A Chapter by R.I Liebhaber