As Sweet As Sugar...

As Sweet As Sugar...

A Chapter by Romalina
"

:)

"

Synopsis -


Anne is the careful daughter of a careless father. Carter is the boy next door.
They find themselves to be friends from the very first day at the primary school.
But somewhere in the blossoming of this friendship, sparks begin to rise in both

Doubt arises, complications come up but amidst all, two fragile hearts are fighting their own war.


With a promise of Romance in the air, the smell of freshly baked macaroons and dreamy carousels in the magical winter air, the possibility is a romantic mix of candy colors, quirky lines and a beautiful ever after.

Embrace love again...

 

Rediscover passion... let your heart come out of its shell and your eyes see the magic...
Let yourself be as sweet as sugar and everything nice
.


Epigraph -


For we should all be loved as was the velveteen rabbit.


Time Line -


Started - 1 January, 2015

In the Process of writing and of course the never ending task of editing.


Dedication -


This is for every girl who has ever fallen in love.
Who has ever experienced the feeling of flying and falling all at once.
For every girl who has ever wished with every ounce of her being that her heart wouldn't beat faster because of it. Who has known that eventually it will all crash and burn, but stays anyway just to immerse in the heat.
For everyone who has loved in that irrevocable way. Who has been lucky enough to have someone who sees her when no one else does.
This is for every girl who has ever been in love, whether she believes in a forever or not. For even though love is fragile, it is also strong.
It is beautiful.



© 2016 Romalina


Author's Note

Romalina
:) Its just the start..do read on

xoxoxoxo
Romalina

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good introduction. I like the set-up shared and the story line. I look forward to reading more.
Coyote


Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 13, 2016
Last Updated on January 13, 2016
Tags: love, romance, sweet, teen fiction, highschool, friends, adventure, new age


Author

Romalina
Romalina

CA



About
I love all my beautiful readers!! So do check out my works :) If you are writing a story and want it to be read... I do honest critiques :) I am also up for reading requests :) If you just wa.. more..

Writing
welcome :) welcome :)

A Chapter by Romalina


FORM :) FORM :)

A Chapter by Romalina