Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rose Airheart
"

This is te first chapter. Please rate, review, share, and enjoy!

"
Okay, there is this girl in my class who always has a joyful smile of a young girl who has seen 0% violence. And I like it. She's part of this group of girls who call themselves: Chips O'Hoy. My group is called: Pirates

 Both of our groups sit at the same table, 1. Because of our names and 2. Because we are all in the same class and are friends. Some people come to our table to sit. But, they always cause trouble. At least, thats what our "Captain" as we call him says. 

   We also study together ( 'We' as in our groups) often. Everyone has a partner from the other group. But what I hate is this: I never get to be her partner. I may sound like a child, but I still have the right to complain.

   But, for some reason, when Rose (Thats her name) always uses sticky notes to talk to her partner. Its very strange, and the thing is, only her group knows. Witch practically sucks 100%. I guess its just a private group thing. I guess I understand.

   " Chocolate chips to Levi!"

  When I jolted a little bit at the voice and quickly calmed down. It was only my partner Violet talking to me. I guess I was in a daze.

   " Sorry Violet" 

  I replied looking at her. She looked really annoyed.

   " Sorry is not a answer! I had to call you 10 times to get you to listen!"  

  She snapped back in a very annoyed tone of voice.

  There was a awkward silence between us then she broke it and we studied more until school was over.



© 2015 Rose Airheart


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on September 7, 2015
Last Updated on September 7, 2015


Author

Rose Airheart
Rose Airheart

The Chocolate River of Happiness! , GA



About
Hi! My name is Rose and I love to write different genres! =D I also love to use emojis. more..

Writing