Chapter 2: Hone...

Chapter 2: Hone...

A Chapter by Rose Airheart
"

This is Rose while she's walking home.

"

This is in Rose's POV (Point of View)

   I walked on the grass off the hill to my home. Home.... Every time I hear it a horrible image comes from it. I don't know why but it does. 

  Maybe its because my home is disgusting, sadness, blood on the walls. My parents blood. Yes, I was that insane to kill my parents. I will forever remember the screams for help and their faces of fear and the blood on them. But the worse things of all, its cold, and doesn't have any comfort.

  I then sighed, why the heck did I do that. How was I that insane. Soon enough I arrived at my home and open the door. Then i thought about thats its my fault for all of these things happening. I already knew that, but I like to think things out very deeply. Like, to what caused it and why. 

  I walked inside and grabbed my pin and sticky notes, then I sat down and wrote my theories on:

Why did I do that.

Who caused me to do it. If someone triggered it in my mind.

What happened that caused me to do it. 

How did I even get the GUTS to do it.

  As I listed these things down I sighed and though even deeper and deeper into the subject. I just I don't know, get it out.. Strange.

 I finished writing then went to do my homework. Then I went on my hard and very uncomfortable bed.

 Til the very next day....



© 2015 Rose Airheart


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on September 7, 2015
Last Updated on September 7, 2015


Author

Rose Airheart
Rose Airheart

The Chocolate River of Happiness! , GA



About
Hi! My name is Rose and I love to write different genres! =D I also love to use emojis. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rose Airheart