MR kETCHUP LATE AGAIN

MR kETCHUP LATE AGAIN

A Chapter by ROSALIND

Early next morning  Mr Ketchup muttered to himself surely that can't be the time already.

I wish I could make that clock stand still, then I wouldn't be late for missed appointments.

Oh fiddle sticks he cried angrily as he tripped over the cats tail, that cat is more trouble than its worth.

I've only five more minutes to race up the road.  Quickly he grabbed his moth eaten coat and slammed the door tight behind him.   He huffed and he puffed away like a worn out old grumbly man.  unknown  to Mr ketchup his keys were still in the lock.


Poor Mr Ketchup found it very hard to catch his breath. with a hard push he swung the door wide open. he hobbled up to the desk gasping for breath just as the receptionist  was crossing out his name. Mr Ketchup looked up in horror.

"Oh that's my appointment  that you are scoring out, I sure my appointment was for 930am."

"I am afraid your appointment is over Mr Ketchup."

"But I need to see the doctor Now!! It's a matter of life and death."

"Oh very well then in that case ..Mr Ketchup."

He breathed out a sigh of relief.



© 2018 ROSALIND


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on March 21, 2018
Last Updated on March 21, 2018


Author

ROSALIND
ROSALIND

EDINBURGH, lothian , United Kingdom



About
Hello my name is Rosalind and I first started writing poetry in April of 2011. I am a born again Christian and have a wonderful relationship with father God I would have never imagined for one second.. more..

Writing
Faith Faith

A Poem by ROSALIND