I don't want

I don't want

A Story by Roxanne Mckyla
"

Just a few things that send me back to the very things that haunts me everyday...

"

I don't want to know his body fat percent, I wan to know his favorite color. I don't wan to know howmuch he works out, I want to know what kind of music he listens to when he does. I don't want to know how hard his muscles feel, I want to know if he laughs when I tickle him. I don't want to know his outrageous exercise goals, I want to know his heart's dreams. I don't want to know how tight his shirt is, I want to know how big his heart is. I don't want to know what car he sports, I want to know what he is thinking. I don't want to know how big his house it, but how warm and sweet his hugs are. I don't want to know the pitch of his voice, just the sweet things he says naturally. I don't want to know his made up hero tales, but his actual stories of past and present. I dont want a boy who is made up and just a front. I want a man who is truthful and straight up, a man who is real and really is going to stay in my life.

© 2011 Roxanne Mckyla


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

129 Views
Added on June 21, 2011
Last Updated on June 21, 2011

Author

Roxanne Mckyla
Roxanne Mckyla

CO



About
Don't know what to say about myself, never do unless asked a question. I'm a girl who doesn't talk about herself obviously... I write what is in my heart and off of what I experience or a lot of the t.. more..

Writing
Love? Love?

A Story by Roxanne Mckyla