Prologue - Name

Prologue - Name

A Chapter by Daxx Fastoon
"

The names Coop, just Coop

"
Prologue - Name
~~~~~

By the time you read this, I'll probably be dead. But don't worry, it means that either; I died knowing who I was and that I died peacefully. Or...it could be that I failed miserably and I'm lying face-down in a pool of my own blood. Either way I'm not around any more so there's no point in telling you every little detail about myself otherwise you'll be crying your eyes out by the end of this so I'll keep it short and simple.

My name's Coop, short for Cooper, but I only ever go by Coop. Other than that, there' not much I can tell you about myself. Seriously, I remember nothing. I don't know how old I am, or was...this is after what your about to read so, I guess I should start talking a little bit of sense. Heh, I'm rambling now...I should probably just cut to the chase and let you read the story for yourself. 

This is...basically my life, from when I "woke up" till I "Went to sleep" which wasn't very long in my humble opinion. Never-the-less, I experienced all of life's great pleasures, and that's what I'll be telling you everything about. My awakening,how I lived my life, my love, my loss, my personal thoughts and feelings on everything I experienced.  

Oah! before you continue on, I should probably mention that I was a thief...and not just any thief...A thief of virtue.


© 2016 Daxx Fastoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on January 9, 2016
Last Updated on January 10, 2016


Author

Daxx Fastoon
Daxx Fastoon

Armadale, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Daxx Fastoon