Foresight

Foresight

A Chapter by Sam
"

What we are and what we can do and everything around you.

"

The future is nothing but a sketch that we take time to create. We are like an artist who can't decide what scenery to choose. Always changing the future every second of the day. Trying every possible way to see what fits in our society. Someone can plan what the future will look like in 50 years but the chances are very slim with so many opinions. 50 years later people won't see this as an adequent year and try to plan the future. If we humans were satisfied with the our current time no one would plan for the future. Its is that simple reason of that self-conscious thought that moves us ahead of our goals. While out-doing our previous ancestors in the race of a perfect utopia. I somtimes see it has a human weakness, reasons for that is that we ignore our current problems and think of the future when caught up with the subject. When we think of the future we think of a time where we won't be able to live long enough to see. We think of a millenium in the future or a decade at the least. We keep forgetting a second can mean in the future or a minute, all it takes at most is a minute for our utopia. We think of future structures or household products, the problem I see is that we try to fix the outside of what we see not the inside. Sure what I just typed was a cheesy phrase from movies ( at least I think so), but movies are more right than you think. Dreams are only right depending on how you use them.I invision my perfect world, but soon realize my dream is one of the billions of opinions that give progress to our reality. Some look at the world and see a canopy that is perfection of it's beauty. Others see a relentless storm that will doom mankind for eternity. I see what my five senses tell me, a world that tips and balances from good and evil. A simple life we live and a complicated conclusion we get.



© 2011 Sam


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
Added on September 21, 2011
Last Updated on November 28, 2011
Tags: Human, God, creation, creations, world, civilization, humanity


Author

Sam
Sam

Austell, GA



About
I like reading and video games. more..

Writing
An Old Man's War. An Old Man's War.

A Story by Sam


My own Bully. My own Bully.

A Poem by Sam