the Last Nation: the revival prologue

the Last Nation: the revival prologue

A Chapter by Sabarts leader
"

alpha Net, the global intelligence explains the situation that brought earth into these unsettling events

"
File?
No: 4444
Classification: the Invasion
tags: Aliens, Earth, Last nation, invasion, fall, Number 4
Commentary: Accepted
Date: August 4 2444
time: 4:44
place: Unknown


begin transmission

the sky opened up like a vortex preparing to eat us all. I saw the first one. a long skinny beast, claws replaced one hand and a gun attached to the other. the invaders wore fish bowl shaped helmets over the heads and a long breathing tank on their backs. The helmet however didn't block their terrifying faces. yellow eyes, elongated necks, and red as depths sharp teeth. Their nostrils were only holes 3 inches below their ever twirling eyes. They rode on vehicles similar to our own Human Mechs. Larger aliens dropped in a wave of pods. these had large metal shells on their backs and a huge plasma flashlight powerful enough to burn our eyes. these, unlike their smaller compatriots held their guns in hand and carried a belt of ammunition on their waist. they were like bears only three times larger.

they first dropped in Japan's coastline, then the Bronx in Manhattan. soon they had invaded all of the towns and nations in the world. humanity was no chance against these invaders. they didn't want to eradicate us as they did they only brought a message. Four, was the number of reconciliation. they came to reconcile with the ancient pyramids and structures that were built long ago. the last time they came for reconciliation was in 1444, the Renaissance.

but this information wasn't discovered. all the hieroglyphs  and books we've seen all of them were pointing towards a message, keep the pyramids intact. But they were destroyed and replaced with cities and castles. So when the aliens came they were enraged and started to slaughter the defilers. All until their was one nation left the United kingdom. the last survivors of all nationalities bunked at their last safe house. all was lost until the Remnant project was launched.

remnant was a project designed to produce armor that could withstand the alien technology. The Remnant I armor actually copied the alien technology  and the Remnant II improved upon it. special soldiers were brought to test the armor. and then they were sent into battle.

The Remnant armor was helping in defense but the weapons of the last nation were folly. that's why the last nation initiated project offensive, creating weapons to combat the aliens.

Then the war began.



End transmission


© 2013 Sabarts leader


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very informative. I like it.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 15, 2013
Last Updated on August 15, 2013


Author

Sabarts leader
Sabarts leader

NC



About
Sabarts is a multiple art digital company started in 2007 by Sabeer Muhammad who now lives in north Carolina. Make history more..

Writing