The Last Nation Chapter 2: The Revelation

The Last Nation Chapter 2: The Revelation

A Chapter by Sabarts leader

File: 5629
Data: Memorial Data
Date: Unknown
Error: Encrypted letter
Playback: recorded


"What In the world!" I shouted, Pictures came into my mind, a dark image of events that happened long ago. I recognized a few. the Cold war, world war 2, and 9/11.
"What did all these things have in common?"
Explosions maybe I thought. Then there were images of soldiers outfitted in steel armor. They wore cloaks and held weapons that I had never seen before.  The pictures began to fade and the world began to collide with itself. I felt dizzy and a sick feeling came into my stomach. screams and shouts invaded my ears and a Arch with a triangle in it appeared before me. Suddenly everything went black.


"Seraph!"  I heard the shouts of my mother in front of me. I opened my eyes slowly to see her and quince standing aside each other, their faces had fear labeled on them. I was being dragged through sand. I looked up expecting anything than what I saw. A Wildabeast?  I looked at its marvelous yet terrifying arms and huge shell. With one word in instilled terror in my mind.
"Fear!"


© 2013 Sabarts leader


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on August 27, 2013
Last Updated on August 27, 2013


Author

Sabarts leader
Sabarts leader

NC



About
Sabarts is a multiple art digital company started in 2007 by Sabeer Muhammad who now lives in north Carolina. Make history more..

Writing