Satan's Revenge

Satan's Revenge

A Story by Sabby
"

Who knew that she was Satan's child? She seemed so nice...

"

Epilogue
Satan frowned as he saw the ignorant group of five move through the dark forest. He had tried everything he could think of, from creepy laughs to dangerous wild animals. The group was strong, and also quite loud, as they moved around and cut the leaves. There was one girl who was silent...mysterious. She somehow managed to sneak around without anyone noticing. Her companions didn't seem concerned, though. This one, he had to watch more closely, she was important.
~
Abby sat down, her favourite dark-blue cloak wrapped around her. She looked around, searching for another one of those wild creatures that had attacked them the previous days. She turned to look back at camp as she heard her best friend, Kristin, laugh at the only boy in the group, Arthur's jokes. Abby sighed. Didn't they understand that their lives were in danger? The creatures were difficult to take on, but thank god she had been alert... A rustle of leaves nearby got Sabrina out of her thoughts. She gripped the handle of her dagger that was in its scabbard on her belt. She stood up slowly, silently, not wanting the creature nearby to know that it had been discovered.
Abby cursed silently as she heard her friends laughing again. The leaves moved again, as though the creature hiding in the bush was surprised at the sudden laughter. Not able to wait for the creature to come out any more, Abby pushed aside the leaves... and there, sitting in an uncomfortable position and looking sick, was a baby wolf.
This wasn't what she was expecting. She had been expecting something hideous- cruel. Evil. But the baby wolf looked up at her with fear in his eyes. She wondered where its mother was. She looked around, searching for the weak creature's mother. She didn't find one. Picking the baby wolf up, she was surprised that it didn't resist nor did it try to attack her. That was a good sign. She walked back to camp, making plans in her mind...
"Are you crazy?!" Andra practically screamed at Abby. "A moment ago, you would have said 'Oh yes, it's so cute!' Explain what happened to you to change your from total joking mood to this...unkind mood." Abby said, angrily. "A moment ago, I was guarding! I was caution! You guys just don't care! And now, when I get a wolf, and want to relax, you scream NO at me?!" Abby continued, anger in her eyes. Abby looked at Scarlett, her cousin. "Lett, you know...right? The feelings..." Abby muttered. Scarlett nodded slightly. Scarlett was shy, not as loud as the others. Abby could always confide in her. And Kristin. Abby turned, looking for Kristin. What she found near the tents...scared her. Behind the tents, two yellow wolf eyes glared at the group, slowly moving forward...to Kristin.
Abby wanted to scream, throw her dagger, run, anything. But she knew one thing...the wolf had come for its baby. And it also felt wrong to kill the baby's mother. Picking up the baby wolf, which was on the ground, looking at everybody with cute blue eyes. Abby walked over to the wolf, slowly, silently, leaving her three friends behind, wondering what on earth she was doing. They hadn't noticed the wolf. Not yet. Abby reached the wolf. Slowly, she put the baby wolf on the ground and walked to Kristin, pulling out her dagger. She wanted to make sure the wolves left without hurting her best friend. The mother wolf growled, but it wasn't a parting growl...no. This was a familiar growl. Abby realized her mistake as the wolf ran forward, heading towards the baby wolf...this, was not the mother of the baby wolf. This wolf...had been affected.
-
Arthur, noticing the wolf faster than others, hesitated before he grabbed the sword that he kept in its scabbard. Taking it out, he wondered if he should kill the mother wolf. After all, Abby was pretty mad. He looked at her, crouching over her best friend in a defensive position. She didn't need to worry, the wolf wasn't heading for her. It was after the baby wolf. Which she liked. Arthur sighed. If he killed the mother wolf, would Abby be mad? She wasn't prepared, with the little dagger in her hand. Arthur knew that he was good with the sword, although he didn't say much about it. His friends usually forgot that he even had a sword. Making a decision, he rushed forward, sword in position. Instinct took over him, and without knowing what happened, he found that he was staring at the body of the dead wolf. That wasn't unusual, he usually couldn't recall any of his battles, since instinct took over and the moves were done fast. Andra, finally noticing the mother wolf, just stood and stared at Arthur's bloody sword. And then... without anyone knowing why, Abby screamed, staring at the wolf's body...
Arthur turned around, his mind already making up reasons. Kristin disappeared? Dagger missing? Another creature? ... When he saw Abby, he saw her looking at the wolf's body... so he looked down. Instead of the mother wolf's body, it was the baby wolf. And when he turned to look for the baby wolf... there was the mother. He shook his head; he had been so sure. He let out a cry, his sword falling to the ground. The baby wolf had done nothing wrong - what was going on?
-
Abby saw the horror in Arthur's eyes. But he hadn't seen what she had saw. She had saw the mother wolf transforming into the baby. She shook her head now, the threat was still there. She had to kill the mother wolf. But she'd be leaving Kristin vulnerable. Should she wake her up...? Even if she did, her bow was far away. Her tent was on the other side. It would take too long to get there. It was too late now, the baby wolf had turned into the mother wolf. She had taken too much time. Now, they'll all die... just because she wanted a stupid baby wolf and some rest from this stressful adventure.
-
Andra, watching everything, cursed. She should have known. She may have been the youngest, but she was almost as intelligent as any of them. She looked around for her weapon, remembering that she hadn't hung the sheath on her belt. She knew she'd be too late... but at least she could help attack when she got her dagger. She needed to kick Arthur back into reality, he was about the only one who could save them now, with Abby so far from her bow and Kristin asleep.
-
Scarlett, watching everything sighed. She had seen everybody's expressions. They were always forgetting her. Even worse than Arthur, to others she was basically invisible. Only her cousin seemed to know Scarlett's skills. But, seeing that she was so distressed, she would have forgotten, of course. Scarlett was skilled in everything; from archery to sword combat. She was the best in school, but of course, having to concentrate on all at once was difficult, so the others were slightly better. She looked around for her bow, not as powerful as Abby's but also good. She found it by the tree she had been sitting near. Picking it up, she hunted for an arrow. Luckily, Abby was really messy and left her arrows strewn everywhere, so she found a few on the ground. Notching an arrow, she aimed at the wolf's head. She sent the arrow flying, and a thud could be heard as the arrow buried itself deep in the wolf's head. Weird that it hadn't moved, but with all this transforming, it wasn't a surprise that they'd get exhausted or something. She noticed that Arthur had finally come back to reality, seeming to accept things. Abby looked haunted, but more relaxed, and Andra; well, she just looked confused, with her dagger in hand. They had to be more careful. Future attacks would be more dangerous, more brutal. And much more heartbreaking, she thought as she stared at the baby wolf's body, then at Abby, who had started crying.
-
Damn, Andra thought as she looked around her, she was already late. She had found her dagger underneath her bag, but by then Scarlett had already shot the wolf. Well, she was always last, since she hadn't exactly completed her training. She was at least a year younger, and although almost as intelligent, she was pretty slow. She felt a stab of guilt. She hadn't allowed even a moment of happiness for Abby when she got the baby wolf. It had lasted only for a few moments. But who could blame her for being cautious, as Abby kept on complaining about? Although she had a valid reason, she still felt bad. She knew it had been her fault that the baby wolf did die. If she had allowed it in, maybe, just maybe, it wouldn't have transformed. She glanced at Abby, who was still crying. Kristin had woken up already, and was comforting her, although she had no idea what the hell was going on, she saw the bodies and guessed some of it. Andra felt slightly dizzy, she'd talk to Kristin later on, tell her what happened, ask for her advice, anything. But right now, she just needed some sleep.
-
Kristin looked at her best friend helplessly, who was still sobbing her head off. she didn't know exactly what happened, except that probably one of those wolves had won Abby's heart. She sighed. She wished she hadn't slept. One of the things that she couldn't figure out right now was that why was her tough friend crying? Abby had never shown much emotion before, only complaining and constantly screaming at them to be cautious. She smiled at the thought. Screaming was definitely the right word. She wished she could do something for her best friend as she turned her attention back to the main point. First, she needed to know what was going on. But could she leave her friend like this? Kristin sighed. She may have been the most unskilled one in the group, but she was definitely the kindest and most considerate one. Maybe Scarlett could help? She looked around for Scarlett, but the girl was nowhere to be found. Kristin sighed. Decisions. Leave Abby behind or stay with her? Just then, she spotted Arthur close by, cleaning his bloody sword. She walked over to him, and crouched nearby, not wanting to go too close. Her friends may have been fine with bloodshed, but she wasn't. "What do you need?" Arthur asked without looking up. He continued wiping his sword with the cloth he was using. "Umm..." she muttered. They might have been a close group, but Kristin only felt close around Abby. "Well, can you watch over Abby for a second? I need to do something, and I'm scared that during that few seconds," she paused, waving her hands around ", she might do something drastic." "Well, fine. I'll be there in a sec. Wait there for me." Arthur muttered, still not looking up. Kristin sighed, stood up and went back to Abby. And... where a few moments ago, Abby had been crying, she had disappeared. So had her bow, arrows and dagger which she had kept close by. She let out a strangled cry, falling to the ground, feeling incapable of standing anymore.
Just at that moment, Arthur appeared, and seeing Kristin kneeling on the ground, he rushed forward, and was greeted by the same thing Kristin had seen; emptiness. All of Abby's equipment were missing. Not an arrow was left behind, except for the arrow that was buried deep in the wolf's head, of course. Arthur helped Kristin up, all the while trying to guess where Abby might be.
-
Abby had taken her chance when Kristin was away for that one minute. She had managed to get everything gathered up fast, and left in the way she did when she was hunting animals. She wanted to get away from camp; she couldn't bear seeing the bodies; nor could she stand burying them. Eating them would have been worse, since Andra or Arthur might have suggested it. Their food provisions were by no means low, but it didn't hurt to be cautious. She shook her head, getting the thought out of her mind. She needed to hunt. It had become one of her ways to relieve stress, and right now, she knew that hunting the dangerous animals would help her. She was still deep in thought when she heard a roar. Of a bear. She looked up helplessly, this was the second time today that she had let herself get distracted. She knew that it was too late for her to save herself. After all, who could save themselves when there was a huge, brown bear directly in front of them? She felt too distracted. The bow wouldn't do any good, the bear was too close. The dagger might have caused some injuries, but it wouldn't have been fatal. The dagger might as well have been a pin. Well, you only live once, she thought, throwing her quiver or arrows, letting it roll. Next, she threw herself onto the ground, but the bear wasn't as slow as the wolves. The moment she had fallen to the ground, the bear let out another roar, advancing forward in a slow, menacing way. The bear was in a position, ready to rip off her head at any time. She sighed, showing no more signs of resistance and put her head down in defeat. Just as the bear was reaching down to bite her, an arrow sliced through the air, and hit with a sickening thud into the bear's leg. The bear didn't die, since it was only a leg injury, nothing that fatal, the bear just roared, getting angrier, it moved towards the direction that the arrow had come from, as though it knew who shot it. There was a yell from the opposite side, and the bear, getting confused now, stood still, looking left and right. Just as it was deciding which way to go, Arthur came into view, waving his sword for all he was worth. The bear looked at him, a quizical look on his face. The bear made no move at all as Arthur reached it, and stabbed him in the stomach. The bear wasn't dead yet, but it just got weaker. It lifted a claw and tried to injure Arthur, as luck would have it, Arthur was so distracted that he didn't manage to escape, and his left shoulder caught the blow. The mysterious archer - who, Abby guessed, was Scarlett - shot two more arrows at the bear and it died, the sword and arrows still stuck to it as it fell. Scarlett came into full view, holding her bow, and arrow notched. Kristin had come with Arthur, and was now walking towards the scene. If she had felt any disgusted feelings, she kept it well hidden. Abby, knowing that she wasn't hurt, stood up and picked up her quiver. She had done it again. Got everybody almost killed. She sighed. She glanced around, seeing that everybody's attention was focused on the bear and Arthur, she sneaked off deeper into the forest.

-

Arthur tried to wave his friends off, he was a guy, after all, and no boys wanted to be treated like a coward or somebody weak. He didn't want to admit that the pain on his left shoulder was travelling towards all his body parts, as a poison would do. His friends weren't easily fooled, of course. Scarlett, her bow in hand, an arrow notched, was looking around, probably searching for Abby. "I thought I saw her on the ground a moment ago." she said, walking around, the wind blowing at her blood-red cloak. "I know her, she'd have escaped. Damn. Should have got her back first." Kristin said, and then glanced guiltily at Arthur as she realized that by saying the last sentence, she'd be saying that they should have abandoned him. Arthur grinned, but it was a forced grin. The pain was almost too much to bear. He wanted to scream, but he knew it'd make his friends all the more concerned and stressed. "Go and search for her." He croaked in a dry voice. Scarlett nodded, and sprinted off in the direction she had last seen Abby was at. Kristin looked unsure, and stayed by Arthur. Arthur, although comforted by a companion, felt... a new sensation crawling up. It wasn't pain. Instead, it was an urge to kill. To destroy.

"Kill her, and I'll relief you of your pain." a soothing voice said. Arthur, in his pain, felt compelled to obey. His sword was still stuck on the bear, but he kept a handy dagger on his belt. He gasped as the pain reached his legs. Kristin could only look helplessly at her friend, not knowing the pain he was in. "Kill her!" the voice in his head shouted, the soothing tone gone. Arthur felt his hand go to his dagger. Felt the dagger stab Kristin. Over and over again. When he felt the pain gone, he opened his eyes. Kristin was no where to be seen. His dagger was bloody, proof that he had done what he had felt. Before he could enjoy his time with no pain, a man appeared. He was bloody. That was one way to describe him, and probably the most accurate. He had a cruel look in his eyes, and Arthur guessed that this, was the person who spoke in his mind.

"Hello, traitor." the man said, in a mocking voice. "Killing your own friend just so you can relieve your pain." he added. "Well, I'll show you real torture." he growled, and jumping forward, he grabbed Arthur's hands, pulling out each and every fingernail slowly. He worked on Arthur's toe nails next, and when done, he grinned. "I'm not killing you. Not yet. I'm leaving this job for someone else." he said, and pulled Arthur in the opposite direction Scarlett had went.

-

Kristin opened her eyes, gasping. Her leg hurt, and looking down she saw wounds. She didn't remember a thing, and when she saw a shaft of light in the darkness, and then a figure being shoved in, she was all the more confused. "Who's there?" she said in a dry voice. "Arthur." came the reply. "Arthur? Do you know where we are?" she asked. "No, but I'm sorry. I'm the cause that you're here." Arthur said. Kristin didn't reply. Two of the group had been caught, one was missing, one was sleeping, and the last one - Scarlett, was the only one left who could help them. How could one single person save them from this dark cell? She wrapped her pale pink cloak around her, wishing that Abby was safe and that this dangerous adventure had never happened.

-

Abby, moving silently, heard someone behind her. She hid inside a bush, peeking out. She saw Scarlett's red cloak pass by, then she was gone. Abby got out of the bush, relieved to go unnoticed. Her relief lasted only a few seconds, as behind her, a hand reached out, clamping her mouth and another hand covering her eyes, pulling her somewhere.

-

Another shaft of light. Kristin glanced up, was another one of them caught so soon? A figure was pushed in. "Who's that?" she asked. "Abby." a voice said dejectedly. "Sorry." the voice said again. It was over. If Scarlett had been with Andra and Abby, at least there'd been a chance. It was too late now. Two wouldn't save them, not at all. Especially when one of them was only half trained...

-

Andra was the easiest to be caught, sleeping. All that she remembered was somebody dragging her. She didn't fight back, feeling so tired. The next thing she knew, she was in the cell with the others, and Kristin, having lost count of time and the people in the cell, gave up asking names. They felt hungry, thirsty. The person who had caught them had not cared to provide food.

-

Scarlett plopped gratefully on her throne and looked up at her father. "Well, aren't you going to torture them yet, Lett?" Satan asked. "Nope. Good thing I hypnotized them." she laughed. "They'll be so shocked to know that I'm actually a devil! To think I actually got so successful in this that they only knew me as their friends. As though I didn't just 'befriended' them a week ago!" she laughed again. "I'm proud of you, Lett." Satan said fondly. "You'll be much more proud when I return from torturing them, father. I can promise you that!" she said, and standing up, she walked to the room that kept everything that any torturer would ever dream of. Reaching the door to it, she transformed into her actual, demon self. Opening the door, she picked her tools... Scissors, knives, a bloody chainsaw, a few acidic chemicals, etc.

-

Reaching the cell where the others were in, she ordered the guard that had been helping her carry the tools to put leave the tools, and leave her alone with her prisoners. She licked her lips in anticipation, imagining; planning, the scene that will happen next.

-

The group inside saw the door open, and was blinded by the light that came pouring in. The figure that stood in the open doorway, however, looked familiar - could it be? - was it? Scarlett...? Her hair, once bright red, was now a darker colour, and her rough cloak was bloody, her dress the same. She seemed to have shadow wings, although it couldn't have been real. She grinned at them, and they felt that, the slightest hope of being saved by Scarlett, was forever gone.

-

Scarlett led the group to what she liked to call the 'Torturing Cell' where there was a metal table, with straps to tie someone on. She ushered the group into the room...wondering who to torture first, and how to torture them. And also what to torture them with.

The first person she wanted to torture was the boy, just because she had no other ideas on who to start on. She tied him to the metal table, leaving the rest of the group to stare in pure terror. Scarlett smirked as she drew a line across his face with a scalpel. He screamed in pain, which made her giggle in sick pleasure. She used a knife and peeled off a part of his skin on his right arm slowly, and later added lots of salt onto the fresh bleeding wounds. Scarlett licked her lips at the scent of his blood. "...You have such beautiful green eyes~..." With her bare hands, she gorged one of his eyeballs out of its eye socket. She kept the eye in a jar and stared at the eye socket. Then she poured a small decent amount of acid into the eye socket and Arthur howled in pain. Scarlett giggled again and slowly drew another line from his left cheek to his nose, then to his right cheek. She slowly cut out the meat and dumped it aside. After a small moment of thought, she stuffed the meat into his mouth, choking him. She then poured more acid into his throat. "Don't worry~You won't die....it'll just hurt a lot~I'm using a special type of acid that won't damage your tissues that much but it'll definitely sting like a living hell!" Scarlett laughed as she started cutting smaller but deep wounds on his painfully bleeding cut off face. Then more salt and acid, then Scarlett started cutting open his chest and slowly pouring acid into his internal organs. Then she pumped in some sort of chemical that swells his organs and Arthur coughed out blood onto his already very bloody deformed face. Scarlett poked a few needles into one of his swollen organs and it exploded with both blood and a strange dark blue liquid was oozing out. Arthur screamed terribly as an unbearable pain surges through his entire body. Scarlett smiled and sighed, "I don't want you to die too soon,so thats enough for today heheh!!~" Then she dumped him in a cold cell with an aggressive dog that has three heads. She chained him onto the wall carefully. "Ah such delicate hands.....sadly it might be eaten off by Ceberus~...Well have fun boys~" And with that she left.With a sadistic grin Scarlett said "Who's next?~ It'll be fun!"

Four hours later, Scarlett left the cells feeling satisfied. She was in a good mood today. Scarlett tortured Andra painfully, and then silencing her in an eternal sleep. Scarlett liked the innocent Kristin so she decided to go easy on her, she made Kristin her personal servant, thinking that the other girl should feel honoured. Next, and last, was Abby, the girl who had got the plan working. Scarlett had made her a slave, but unlike any other slave. Abby had to care for Ceberus. Which put her with her half blind friend, Arthur. Other than that,Scarlett had also appointed Abby as her body guard during the times she's causing mischief, so in case she ever got caught someone will have her back, if Abby disobeys however, its going to be good quality torture time for her~ She walked to her throne, and plopping down, she described the torture she had given the group.

© 2015 Sabby


Author's Note

Sabby
Hope you enjoy! (Credit to my cousin, Eunice, for helping with the torture part)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on August 27, 2015
Last Updated on August 29, 2015
Tags: Murder

Author

Sabby
Sabby

Malaysia



About
I started writing in 2014, and got brave enough to post them on websites in 2015~ I was busy with exams and stuff for a few years but now I'm back~ And before writing new stories, I'll be re-reading o.. more..

Writing
Imagine Imagine

A Story by Sabby


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Sabby


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Sabby