Goodnight

Goodnight

A Story by Sabby
"

After the two sisters snuggled into the comfy bed, their mother began one of her scary bedtime stories…

"

“Tell us a story! Tell us a story, Mama!” Rosette shouted excitedly. “Yes, Mama! Tell us a story!” Scarlett shouted along with her sister. “Okay. Just settle in your beds.” Their mother said. After the two sisters snuggled into the comfy bed, their mother began one of her scary bedtime stories…

Daisy and her parents had just bought a new wardrobe for Daisy, as her old one had fallen apart. Daisy was excited, after all, the wardrobe was beautiful. It was wood. Dark wood. The frames had been painted pink, and there were carvings of butterflies here and there. As Daisy was about to settle into her bed and fall asleep…she heard her wardrobe creak open. Scared, she turned to look…and standing there, with its hands stretched out towards Daisy, was a woman. She had messy black hair and she wore a blood-stained white dress. She was pale…and when she lifted her head, there was no eyes there. Blood came pouring out of the empty sockets. Maggots crawled out of the woman’s mouth. She lifted one finger in Daisy’s direction, and then disappeared. Daisy, frightened by the experience, ran to the door, she tried to open it but it was locked. From the outside. She heard a noise behind her…and turning, she saw a boy, his mouth curled into an evil grin, his eyes dark red, his clothes black and blood-stained. In his left hand was a blood-stained knife. And on the other…was an eyeball. Daisy screamed as she realized that the other woman had not been there to harm her, but to warn her. She knew it was too late as the boy ran forward and buried the knife deep into her eye socket. She screamed in pain…and the boy stabbed her in the heart. She was dead.

The end.” Their mother said. “We just bought a new closet too!” Rosette shouted excitedly. “Will it happen to us, Mama? Will it, will it?!” Scarlett said gleefully. “I don’t think so. Goodnight, children.” Their mother said, and went to her own room. The two sisters lied down…and heard a creak from the wardrobe.

© 2015 Sabby


Author's Note

Sabby
One of the old ones :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on August 27, 2015
Last Updated on August 27, 2015
Tags: Ghost

Author

Sabby
Sabby

Malaysia



About
I started writing in 2014, and got brave enough to post them on websites in 2015~ I was busy with exams and stuff for a few years but now I'm back~ And before writing new stories, I'll be re-reading o.. more..

Writing
Imagine Imagine

A Story by Sabby


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Sabby


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Sabby