Behind You

Behind You

A Story by Sabby
"

Let's start off with little Jess...

"

Let's start off with little Jess...She never did anything wrong, she was just scared about going to bathe at night, scared that I would come after her...so one faithful night, I did. Naughty little Ben always worried that the boogeyman would find out about his deeds and catch him, so I did.  Little Mary who loved watching horror movies was scared of the monster under her bed...but she never will be scared again, for she shall not be able to see me...and you, you didn't notice me behind you, moving from the darkest corner of your room to the other side...now, who would you end up like? Little Jess who got murdered in the bathtub? Naughty Ben who was found dead under his bed? Or like little Mary, who had two of her eyeballs dug out of its sockets?


© 2015 Sabby


Author's Note

Sabby
~I saw a post that was similar to this so I took it and edited it a whole lot~

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on August 31, 2015
Last Updated on August 31, 2015

Author

Sabby
Sabby

Malaysia



About
I started writing in 2014, and got brave enough to post them on websites in 2015~ I was busy with exams and stuff for a few years but now I'm back~ And before writing new stories, I'll be re-reading o.. more..

Writing
Imagine Imagine

A Story by Sabby


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Sabby


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Sabby