Life

Life

A Story by Sabby
"

Life...such a fragile thing that some cling on to, that some rid themselves of, that some take away.

"
-Life-

Life...such a fragile thing that some cling on to, that some rid themselves of, that some take away. What is life? We go through it, from when we were born, we learn, we make decisions, and then we come out to live our lives, to work ourselves to death. What is the meaning of it? Do we do all these just for the sake of leaving a mark on this world that may end soon due to mankind's pollution? Why were we born into this world? Did God place us here, to protect the world, or are we here just for the sake of destroying it? What are we here for? To leave more pages on the future's history books? To create interesting stories for the next generation? What are we supposed to believe in? What do we work for? We all die in the end, either by age, a mere accident, war, suicide or anything else...so what, exactly, is the meaning of life? You say life is what we have right now, but whats at the end, waiting for us? No one will ever know the answer, because the people who venture to find out...never return.

© 2015 Sabby


Author's Note

Sabby
Happy New Year! (At least, its new year here :P) -Also, hope you enjoyed me questioning life lmao-

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

435 Views
Added on December 31, 2015
Last Updated on December 31, 2015

Author

Sabby
Sabby

Malaysia



About
I started writing in 2014, and got brave enough to post them on websites in 2015~ I was busy with exams and stuff for a few years but now I'm back~ And before writing new stories, I'll be re-reading o.. more..

Writing
Imagine Imagine

A Story by Sabby


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Sabby


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Sabby