Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Attoliia

 

Whenever you hear a story, which deals with mythical beings: you shrug it off as just a story. It always involves things that shouldn’t be possible. Things that the Human mind wants to reject in a desperate attempt to save itself, from the monsters that are actually out there. Those things that would you immediately say are impossible and don’t exist: they can destroy our plane of existence and theirs with mere thoughts if they really wanted to.

Unless we see them with our own eyes, we can never believe.

We then discover frightening things and unless your born with the sight, with their blood flowing through every inch of your body. You can never stand in their way.

Most that have their blood couldn’t stop their apocalypse.

Except me, so I’m going to tell you their story, my story, and my brother’s story.

About how our world, our entire existence, was almost destroyed.

In the jaws of two monsters, with their burning breath and the wind off their wings. By a flash of light.



© 2014 Attoliia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on January 5, 2014
Last Updated on January 8, 2014
Tags: Fantasy, Dragons, Supernatural, Romance, Action, Comedy


Author

Attoliia
Attoliia

WA



About
Hey~ I do alot of Fic's and I am trying to get my own story out there: The Dragon Trilogy. I would appreciate any feedback on any of the stories (especially "The Elemental") If you could read an.. more..

Writing
Trek: Part One Trek: Part One

A Chapter by Attoliia


Trek: Part Two Trek: Part Two

A Chapter by Attoliia