Chapter 2: The Betrayal

Chapter 2: The Betrayal

A Chapter by Serenity
"

A piece of fake evidence causes Izuku to lose all of his friends and be betrayed and beaten up by them.

"

It’s been 2 weeks since Izuku’s break up with Mina, his friends have been helping him to get over his broken heart and focus on his hero training. Mina is still in her relationship with Kirishima, after what happened Izuku stopped talking to Mina and Kirishima. He eventually told Kirishima to stop calling him Midobro and just call him Midoriya, like everyone else.

Izuku started going back to school and he started his daily training with All Might again, Aizawa was happy to see Izuku back in the classroom. But who knew that a piece of fake evidence would cause Izuku to become lonely and only have Aizawa, All Might, Vlad King, Nezu, Mic, Midnight, and his mother on his side.

It was after class and Bakugo was having a conversation with his squad, it was about time he told them the second half of his plan to destroy Izuku, and his dream of being a hero. “You wanted to talk to us Bakubro?” Asked Kirishima, “Yes, you see it’s about time you all hear the second part of my plan to destroy Deku and get him kicked out of UA for good.” He said smirking, “About time Bakubae, what do you have planned?” Mina asked, “You see I found who our little traitor was a couple of weeks ago. It was Mr. I can’t stop twinkling, or Aoyama. I asked him when the league was going to attack the school again. He told me that they were going to come tomorrow night at 9:00. Toga and a twice clone will be coming, also according to him. Toga got some of Deku’s blood during one of his encounters with her, so she will infiltrate the school by pretending to be Deku. So, here is what I have planned for where we come in.” Bakugo explained,

His entire squad really wanted to know what was going to happen next and how they could ruin Izuku’s hero career for good. “So, me and Dunce Face will follow Toga and film her taking files of students then we will get the part where she transforms into herself again. Then we will edit the video and after class the next day while Deku is training with All Might we will show this evidence to the class and get them to believe that he is the traitor. Then when he comes back, we will torture him, then send the file anonymously to the school and see how many teachers turn on Deku. If Nezu betrays him then it’s goodbye to the damn nerd.” The Bakusquad loved this plan and where very eager to execute it, not knowing that some teachers and Nezu know that Izuku would never betray UA.

The next night, Bakugo and Kaminari were outside the school waiting for Toga and the twice clone to arrive. Kaminari had his phone ready to record everything that was about to happen.

Right at 9:00, a purple portal opened in front of the school and Toga walked out with a clone of herself, courtesy of twice. Kaminari started filming; Toga then took out the vial of blood she got from Izuku. Then she drank it and turned into Izuku, as she went into the school undetected. Kaminari and Bakugo followed her, they got every single detail even the fact where Toga transformed back into herself before leaving with the twice clone.

Once Kaminari and Bakugo got everything they needed to get in the video, Bakugo told Kaminari to edit the video. He did, now more of the plan would be executed in the morning. ‘Just you wait ya damn nerd, your hero dream is about to become just that, a dream you can’t achieve.’ Bakugo thought as he smirked, then he and Kaminari went back to the 1-A dorms, and they snuck in. They headed back to their rooms eagerly awaiting the next day where they would get the class and school to betray Izuku and get him kicked out of the school forever.

After school, just as planned Izuku went to do some training with All Might, not knowing what was about to happen back at the dorms. Everyone was in the common area doing homework. Just then Kaminari ran in, and Bakugo smirked. ‘Here we go,’ He thought, he hid his smirk as if he didn’t know what was going on. “Guys! I have something to show all of you.” Kaminari said in a fake panic, “What’s wrong Kaminari?” Asked Jiro, “I’m going to send you all a video that I filmed last night while coming back to the dorms.” He said as he pulled out his phone and sent everyone but Izuku the edited video.

Everyone got the notification, checked it and where shocked. “This can’t be real…” Said Iida in disbelief at what he just watched. “You got to be kidding me, we were sharing a dorm with the traitor this entire time?” Momo asked, she couldn’t see how someone as innocent and kind like Izuku could ever have evil intentions deep down.

“No surprise here,” Said Bakugo causing everyone to look at him, “What do you mean Bakugo?” Iida asked, “Well, no one knows this but me and a couple other people. You see I grew up with the nerd and he was diagnosed Quirkless when he was 4, I don’t know how he got a quirk but maybe he developed one to get revenge on everyone because he was a part of the 20% of people who will never have a quirk. So maybe this is his revenge, and he got a deal with the league so that he could get what he wanted. You also saw his hero notebook, what if he is analyzing us so that he can defeat us.” Bakugo said, then he knew that he hit the nail on the head.

Because now everyone believed him and he looked at Sero and nodded, then the tape quirk user sent the anonymous email with the video to every teacher, student and even to Nezu. Not knowing that some people would still believe in Izuku as a hero.

At around 8:00 that night, Izuku finished his training with All Might and was on his way back to the dorms. All Might smiled as his student walked back to his dorm, then he checked his phone and saw the email, he opened it and was in shock. “This is not real, what do these people think they are doing?! Young Midoriya would never do something like this! This is obviously Toga; I hope that no one believes this nonsense.” All Might said then he went to find Nezu and Aizawa, they needed to know about this and fast.

As he ran down the hallway, he saw that some teachers actually believed what was in the video along with a majority of the students. ‘Crap, I need to hurry!’ All Might thought as he arrived at Nezu’s office, he opened the door to see Aizawa, Mic, Midnight, and Vlad King already inside the office. “Oh, All Might, what brings you here?” Nezu asked, “Did you see the email?” The mouse man nodded, I did, I’m very disappointed in whoever thought that I would believe that crap! Midoriya would never do something like this.” Nezu said, “I agree, Problem Child is too hero bound to ever do something like this.” Aizawa added on, “Even though he is not my student I believe in Midoriya, he is a kind boy and like Aizawa said he wants to be a hero more than anything. Why would he do this, it’s obviously the league trying to get us to betray Midoriya and kick him out of UA.” Vlad said, Mic and Midnight also believed that Izuku was innocent. All Might was relieved but then he remembered, he turned to Aizawa. “We need to head to the dorms, we need to save Young Midoriya, what if the class betrays him.” Aizawa understood then the two teachers left Nezu’s office and went in the direction of the 1-A Dorms.

Meanwhile, Bakugo was going over his plan to harm Izuku the moment the boy walks into the dorms. Kirishima would knock him out from behind, Sero would tie him to a chair, then the moment he wakes up the entire class will insult him and hurt him. The angry Pomeranian smirked because he heard Izuku’s footsteps on the porch of the dorms. “He’s here.” Bakugo said, then they all got into position. Izuku walked into the dorms and stretched. “That training session really wore me out. I really need a warm shower after that,” Izuku said as he went to head to his dorm only to be hit in the back of his neck and passing out.

“Got him,” Kirishima said, then Sero walked over with Sato, the sugar rush user picked up Izuku and placed him into a chair that was already stuck to the wall by Mineta’s quirk. Then Sero tied him up by using his tape, “Now we wait,”

It only took 3 minutes for Izuku to wake back up again, “What happened?” He asked himself then he tried to move when he realized that he was sitting in a chair, only to not be able to move at all. He noticed that he was tied in Sero’s tape, “What the hell? Who did this?”

“Shut your filthy mouth traitor!” Izuku recognized that voice, it was Iida. He looked up to see all of his classmates looking at him angry, disappointed, and disgusted. “What do you mean?” Izuku asked, “We know that you’re the traitor Midoriya!” Iida stated raising his voice, then he put the pieces together. “But I’m not! You of all people should know that Iida!” Izuku said angerly that his friend believed a lie.

But before Izuku could get another word out he was attacked at all angels by the entire class. He screamed, cried, tried to use OFA to protect himself, and tried to reason with the class, but nothing was working in the boy’s favor, they would attack him and insult him. Izuku was bleeding from multiple places, and he was getting weaker, he wished that someone would save him. Just as he was about to pass out the door opened and in ran All Might and Aizawa, they noticed his state of being and were furious.

“What the hell is going on here!” Aizawa screamed as he activated his quirk and erased the quirks of everyone in his class, but Izuku and All Might. “Mr. Aizawa, didn’t you see the email? Midoriya is the traitor,” said Iida, but Aizawa wasn’t having it. “All Might get Problem Child out of that chair we are taking him to his room, but Recovery Girl believes the video, so she won’t heal him. We need to do things ourselves.” All Might nodded and got Izuku out of the chair, removed the tape and took the boy to his room.

It took about 3 hours, but Izuku eventually woke up to see a worried Aizawa and All Might. “Young Midoriya, I’m so glad you're ok.” All Might said relieved, “You don’t believe the video All Might?” Izuku asked weakly, “No I don’t believe the video, Aizawa, Nezu, Midnight, Mic, and Vlad King are all on your side. I hate that this happened to you.” Stated All Might, “I see, will I still be able to return to school?” Aizawa nodded at the boy, “Yes Problem Child, you will be able to return to school once you feel like you have enough strength to get up and out of bed.”

Izuku smiled at his teacher, “Can I use my quirk to protect myself from the attacks?” Izuku asked, “Yes you can, I want you to be safe Midoriya.” Aizawa said showing a small smile. “I see, I guess I should get some rest.”

“Yes, you should Young Midoriya, well we will come and check on you later.” Izuku nodded before closing his eyes and falling asleep. All Might and Aizawa smiled at the boy who just fell asleep, “He has so much potential as a hero, we need to protect him at all times.” Aizawa stated, “I understand, also should we tell his mother about this?” All Might asked, “We should, she knows her son better than anyone else. She will 100% be on Midoriya’s side.” He was so right about that, Inko Midoriya always believed in her son, loved him, and had a lot of trust in him. So, there is nothing that could change her mind about her son being a hero.

The two teachers left the room and Aizawa called Inko to inform her about what happened, like he thought she believed her son and wanted what was best for him.

Izuku was feeling up to getting out of bed after 3 weeks of bed rest. But every time he would exit his room and interact with the rest of the class, they would attack him. He would protect himself using OFA, but every time he exited the classroom, he would be attacked by the other students and the teachers who didn’t believe him. It was taking a lot out of the poor boy; he didn’t understand why they believed a fake video over an innocent child.

Every time he would see Izuku, Bakugo would smirk and be the first to attack the green haired boy. Making him really injured where he would be put back on bed rest.

Now the boy is fed up with how he is being treated, so he has decided to go home to his mom’s place for a while. He gathered up the courage to pack his yellow backpack with the essentials he would need on the journey back to his apartment that he shared with his mother. He then went to his desk and wrote a message to Aizawa, telling him where he was going and what he would be doing. Then he exited his dorm room from his balcony. But as he ran across the grounds of UA towards the exit he was attacked by the students and teachers who didn’t believe him. He endured the wounds knowing that soon he would be in the clear.

Izuku started to feel weak, but he made it into the clear, he then ran away from the gates to UA. But about a mile away from the school the boy lost all of his strength, he fell on the ground and passed out from the wounds and the lack of energy to continue home.

He laid there for a minute before a black limousine pulled up next to him, apparently the passenger in the limo saw Izuku pass out. The figure in the back seat got out, she was the same age as Izuku, her hair was a gorgeous shade of brown that stopped at her waist, she had her hair in a braid. 2 locs of hair were framing her face, her eyes where a similar shade of brown to her hair, she had a permanent light pink blush on her chubby cheeks. She was dressed in a beautiful pink dress and matching flats, she looked at the boy worriedly. She checked on the boy and saw that he was alive but barely holding on. She then turned to her driver, “Kito, can you help me get this boy into the car?” The driver got out of the car, “Yes Your Highness,” he said as he walked over to her and helped her get Izuku into the back of the limo, she got back into her seat. Then she had Izuku's head resting in her lap, as he laid on the back seats.

Then her driver got back into the car, “Hurry home Kito, this boy needs medical attention!” Said the girl, “Right away!” Kito answered as he started driving once again. What Izuku didn’t know was that the girl who saved him was actually the princess of Japan. Boy was he in for a pleasant surprise when he woke up.



© 2023 Serenity


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on March 26, 2023
Last Updated on March 26, 2023
Tags: Betrayal, broken Izuku, fake friends. Dadzawa, Dadmight