Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Hanif Centre
"

A short written piece that helps to explain the lore behind Kingmaker and the hidden world.

"

Standing high above his once beautiful city, C’thulan gazed knowingly over the besieged gates, his thoughts lingering on his impending downfall. For hundreds of years he had ruled his city in peace, the only challenge to his leadership being that of finding ways to feed his people and keep them healthy. No matter how perfect things may be though, all good things must come to an end, and so with the knowledge of his approaching death, once again his spirit looked for a new place to rest.

As this is the way of the Kingmaker. For countless centuries this spiritual entity has wandered from host to host, heralding the coming of some of history’s most powerful rulers and heroes. From mighty gladiators to Kings and Queens, the host for the Kingmaker is known to always be among the most extraordinary of people.

David Nightly however, was in no way extraordinary. If anything, he would be described as below average compared to most people; but it was this young boy that would be drawn into the hidden world of magic and inescapable destinies.



© 2014 Hanif Centre


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on July 17, 2014
Last Updated on July 22, 2014


Author

Hanif Centre
Hanif Centre

Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan



About
Your own electronics shopping centre with 20 years of excellent service. We sell Mobiles, Laptops, DSLR Cameras, Split AC/ Inverter, LED/Smart TVs ,Gaming Consoles, Gadgets, Fitness Machines and all h.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Hanif Centre


Indigo Indigo

A Book by Hanif Centre