Annabelle's Story

Annabelle's Story

A Chapter by Salix_Alba

   "Please leave me alone!", Annabelle snapped at him. He looked hurt. "I'm really sorry. I just wanted to talk to you." Nick said frustrated. "That doesn't mean you can follow me home!", she yelled back at him. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." he hung his head. "I'm sorry for yelling, I just have a lot going on." , "I know you do." Nick ran off into the thick trees of the park. I felt really bad for yelling at him. Guilt got the better of me and I chased after him. He was sitting at a park bench drumming his fingers on his leg and staring at something in a tree. I sat next to him.
 
      He didn't seem to notice me so I tapped his arm. His body jolted so fast I gasped slightly frightened. The mad look in his eyes softened when Nick saw it was me. "Are you alright?" I inquired. "Nick?" He got this unusual look in his eyes. The next thing I know, he is pulling me into his arms. I feels his arms run up my legs and his fingers clench around my hips. Before I can even react he has me pinned to the bench kissing me passionately. I try to escape but he has a good grip. His hands are running up and down my chest. That was when I finally gained leverage and pushed him off of me.
 
      The look of shock on his face mirrored disgust. I could only imagine what he was thinking. How could she deny me like that? All I could mutter was, "Sorry..." I ran ashamed of myself. I couldn't help but think that he had molested me. I shuddered at the thought. I suddenly noticed the slight pitter patter of footsteps behind me. Upon turning around, I saw Nick. He had a determined look in his eyes. I increased my speed but he remained close behind. In a panic, I ran. I shut the door to my house and gasped for breath. I couldn't figure out what he wanted from me.
 
     Later that day, I am sitting up in my room enjoying a new book from the library. Something in the corner of my eye catches my attention. I look outside and see him standing at my window. I jumped. He just stares at me. We look at each other until I finally have the nerve to leave. I enter my mother's room. She is busy having a conversation on the phone. "What is it Annabelle?" her tone is slightly that of annoyed. "Um, well... There is a boy from my school standing at my window. And he won't go away." I couldn't tell her what had happened earlier. "I don't know what to tell you. Just ignore him!" she turned around to finish talking to her friend.
 
     In the hallway, I contemplated on even going back into my room. "No, he would've left the second I did in case I would tell someone..." I thought. Apparently, I was horribly wrong. I reached out to grab my book off the bed where I left it. There  he was, standing in the corner of my room. I was paralyzed with terror. "Please get out... Now..." Nick just looked at me with a sarcastic smile. He got up and walked towards me. "Not without a kiss." he whispered, I could only open my mouth in horror. Once again, he was on me. His lust was smothering me so that I couldn't breathe.
 
     I heard my mother yell from the kitchen, "Anna! Your dad needs me to pick him up from the airport. I will be back in about four hours." The blood in my veins ran cold as if ice. His fingers caressed my face. He looked at me with a passion I was afraid would lead to something more. "Finally, all alone..." I whimpered and tried to scramble away; however, he saw this as a chance to progress. The following things that were forcefully done to me were so crude, I can't even bear to explain it. Once he was done, I just layed there. I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't even cry.
 
     "Annabelle, you will never tell anyone about this... Do you understand?" he asked. I nodded. He  pulled out things from his back pack. He saw me move and lunged to keep me in place. "Just to make sure you don't open those pretty lips..." In his hand were needle and thread. He threaded the needle through my skin and I screamed in pain. Putting a finger to my lips he hushed me. The blood from my mouth was running down my neck. "Why aren't you smiling? You looks so beautiful when you smile..." That evil grin in his face appeared on his face and he showed me a staple gun. I pleaded through the stitches for him to stop.
 
     The staple blasted through my jaw. The pain was so intense I could hardly bear it. I just wanted to die. He played with me for a while longer. And with one departing kiss, he left. I now let the tears stream freely down my face. My whole body was in such severe pain. That was when I got the paper, a pencil, some rope, and a chair. I can't tell anyone. I can't live with this. I'm scared. This was the final straw. This is what finally sent me over the edge. I'm so sorry. I love you Mom. I love you Dad. Let my memory kindle your hearts.
 
Sincerely Annabelle,


© 2014 Salix_Alba


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on February 22, 2014
Last Updated on February 22, 2014
Tags: annabelle, story


Author

Salix_Alba
Salix_Alba

Waiting patiently for someone to take me away from this Hell...



About
Just a child at heart trying to stumble without much more injury through this life as much as possible. Over the years, I've realized that Neosporin does not heal every wound. But it sure hurts lik.. more..

Writing